Chapter 29 - Pain And Pleasure

YOU GUYS ARE GOING TO LOVE THIS CHAPTER SO MUCH (hopefully)

Now let's get to the chapter

XXIX - Pain And Pleasure

"Around a year ago, when I was still in high school. I met this guy, Rin Okumura," said Amaya as she sat on the bed.

"He was handsome, smart and the biggest heartthrob in the entire school. One day, he asked me out. We dated for a while. We made promises of being together and never leaving each other. He always said that he loved me more than anything else in the world and all the other crap, but the truth was that he was simply just using me. He made me fall madly in love with him and then suddenly he stopped calling, texting or meeting nothing at all. I thought he was just busy with school work but then one day I saw him with another girl, I thought they were just friends at first, but their actions spoke something else. A few months later, he finally told me the truth," she took a pause to remember everything. The memories flashed into her mind like bullets through her brain.

FLASHBACK

"Amaya," called Rin from behind.

Amaya turned around to see Rin she walked up to him with a smile.

"Hey Rin, long time no see," said Amaya trying to give a happy look.

"Look, let's just cut to the chase. There's a problem, I can't see you anymore," said Rin with a serious expression.

Amaya wasn't surprised since she knew this would eventually happen. However, she still gave a smile, "It's alright, I understand you found someone better."

"Actually . . ." said Rin until he was cut by Amaya.

"It's fine, really. I don't want to know the whole thing. You're free to love whoever you want to," said Amaya still forcing a smile and holding back her tears.

"But . . ." said Rin but Amaya didn't let him complete.

"Guess it's goodbye, for now. Hope to see you again," said Amaya as she turned around to leave.

Rin just stood there with a feeling of guilt as he watched Amaya's figure disappear in the distance. Amaya went to the ladies washroom still holding onto her tears. She let them out all at once when there was no one.

"Why . . . why Rin?" Asked Amaya to herself.

"I really . . . did love you," cried Amaya.

END OF FLASHBACK

Amaya took a deep breath as she tried her best to stay strong.

"Amaya," said Subaru in a gentle voice.

"Hmmm," replied Amaya refusing to look at him.

"THAT RIN IDIOT HOW COULD HE EVEN DO SOMETHING LIKE THAT TO A SWEET GIRL LIKE YOU!!! JUST GIVE ME HIS ADDRESS AND I'LL BEAT THE CRAP OUT OF HIM, HE CAN'T JUST DUMP YOU LIKE THAT!!! I SWEAR HE'S THE BIGGEST JERK EVER!!!" Yelled Subaru as his anger reached its peak.

"Subaru calm down, the damage is done," said Amaya as she hung her head.

"Hey, do you still . . . love him?" Asked Subaru with a slight pain in his voice.

" . . . No, I hate him. He broke my heart . . . to a billion pieces, and I will never . . . ever forgive him. Now I have realized that it wasn't true love, it was just a silly school crush. True love is something that I have found now, here, among you all. This house has given me many good memories and this is where I found . . . my true love," said Amaya as a tear escaped her eyes along with a bright shade of red, brighter that Ayato's hair.