Chapter 33 - Death :(

A special shout out to Ayatoisbae and Animaljamlover123 for guessing the correct answer :)

I am going to be really honest, I did cry a little while writing this, don't judge me I get a little emotional in stuff like this. play the media when I tell u to :)

XXXIII - Death :(

Everyone's eyes widened as blood dripped. The bloody sword fell to the ground just like the person who had been stabbed. There was a moment of silence as everyone tried to process what just happened. Naoki and Ayato walked to the fallen body and kneeled beside it with shock, Ayato looked at the ceiling as the whole mansion yelled on top of their lungs.

.

.

.

.

.

"YUI!!!"

Amaya ran to the body and lifted up her head, placing it on her lap.

"Yui, don't worry, I won't let anything happen to you," cried Amaya trying to build up everyone's hopes.

Nagisa rushed with a piece of cloth that she could grab from the tablecloth and wrapped it around Yui's waist to stop the bleeding.

"Natsumi, get water, fast," said Nagisa. Natsumi nodded and ran to get the water.

"Hurry, carry her to the sofa," said Naoki as he and the other Sakamaki brothers helped Yui to the sofa.

Ayato grabbed Kirito by the collar with anger in his voice, "YOU JERK! HOW DARE YOU HURT MY YUI! I'LL KILL YOU!!!"

Mr. and Mrs. Tsukino and Seiji tried separating them before things got any worse. Ayato's anger just kept increasing at Kirito's uninterested expressions.

"Here, I got the water," said Natsumi as she handed it over to Nagisa.

Nagisa sprinkled the water lightly on Yui's face to keep her from fainting.

"It's all my fault. She jumped in to save me from being stabbed, it's . . . it's all my fault," said Naoki as he blamed himself.

"This is no time to blame anyone right now brother, and it wasn't your fault," said Natsumi from behind.

"Naoki, we have to get her to a hospital real quick. The bleeding won't stop," said Nagisa with worried eyes.

"But there's no hospital nearby," said Subaru.

"Even if we try, there's no way she'll make it," said Kanato clinging on to his teddy harder in fear.

"Then we'll just have to do something here," said Laito.

"Reiji, do you think you can find something in your lab?" Asked Shu as he looked at Reiji.

"I'll see if I have anything," said Reiji as he rushed to the lab.

(Play the media)

Ayato left Kirito realizing that it's just no use and walked to the sofa. He sat next to her and looked into her eyes as his eyes showed tears.

"What are y . . . you crying for?" Asked Yui trying to hide her tears and put on a smile.

"Please don't, don't talk. Save your energy," said Ayato with sadness in his voice.