Part 2

It was the next day when Tina woke up with not as much anergy that she always have. Tina left first then Louise and Gene, on her way to school she stop by a park that was near by her school and decided to sat on the swing before she had to go to school. "how am gonna face Jimmy Jr. now" thought Tina, Zeke snuck up on Tina "hey T." said Zeke as he tapped on her shoulder, Tina got scared due to the fact that she was in a deep thought and fell off the swing face first "ouch" said Tina as she try to get up "am so sorry T." said Zeke as he ran to help her "haven't you done enough damage already" said Tina when she pulled away from Zeke. When Tina fell so did her glasses but Zeke didn't realized that he had stepped on it "where's my glasses" said Tina when she bent down to try to find them, thats when Zeke looked down and saw that it was under his feet. " am sorry T. again but i don't think that you can use your glasses anymore" said Zeke when he bent down and picked up her glasses to handed to her "ZEKE" screamed Tina when she turned to face him but without her glasses she couldn't see anything at all " it's gonna be alright, I'll be your eyes until you get new glasses" said Zeke " I don't need your help, go away Zeke" said Tina when she turned around and tripped on her shoes laces, Zeke went to help her again " see!! you need me" said Zeke when he grabbed her hand " let me go" said Tina when she pulled away to hard and fell again "T. don't try to fight this" said Zeke when he helped her once again and grabbing her hand once again. Zeke held her hand and lead her to school, as they arrived at school everyone was staring at them and they started whispering to each other " is something go on at school" ask Tina when she heard people mumbling "well you see T. ,people are  looking at us" said Zeke "what!!! i knew this was a bad idea" said Tina trying to pull away from Zeke but without him she was useless. " its not that bad" said Zeke trying to comfort Tina " but what would Jimmy Jr. think" said Tina when she turned to Zeke but couldn't really see him at all. Zeke lead her to  her locker " what's your password" asked Zeke when he went to bent down " 2-6-0-4-1-9" said Tina in a low voice for people won't hear. " its a good thing we have the same class T." said Zeke when he grabbed her textbook for their 1st class " well you do have a point" said Tina trying not to sound like Zeke was right when he said that she need him. Zeke close her locker and grabbed her hand while he held her textbook in the other. They began to walk when they came across Jimmy Jr. 

.............. TO BE CONTINUED