Part 5

Late that day Zeke and Tina were walking to the restaurant " am telling you T. Jimmy Jr. is jealous of you and me" said Zeke " there's no way Zeke " said Tina once they arrive in front of Tina house " come on T. " said Zeke " i don't believe it" said Tina shaking her head "ok T. how much do you want bet then" said Zeke laughing "ok game on Zeke let bet 40" said Tina laughing. Jimmy Jr. was lying in his bed when he heard laugher coming from outside " isn't that Tina" thought Jimmy Jr. when he got up from his bed and saw out the window " Tina!!! Zeke!! why are they're together and they're laugh" said Jimmy Jr. as he punched his wall. Jimmy Jr. still looked outside the window watching every move. Tina hugged Zeke " thank you Zeke for everything but thank god i go my glasses back" said Tina " no problem T. so what are we gonna do about Jimmy Jr." asked Zeke "i'll think about it" said Tina "bye T. gotta go" said Zeke when he turned and walk away " bye" said Tina as she waved her hand. Tina looked over and saw Jimmy Jr. going to her "hey Jimmy Jr. what are you doing here" said Tina "i saw you and Zeke together, so...what were you doing with Zeke???" asked Jimmu Jr. "what Zeke?? ohh he came with me today to get my new glasses" said Tina when she point up at her face "ohhh so you weren't in a date" thought Jimmy Jr. as he smile at the good news, Tina looked down for a second and saw Jimmy Jr. hand with blood " OMG what happened to your hand" said Tina when she grabbed his hand up in the air. Jimmy Jr. couldn't help but blush " ohhh this is nothing" said Jimmy Jr. when he pulled away and hid them behind his back smiling " what you mean nothing, come over here" said Tina when she took his hand once again and lead him upstairs to the living.

.............. TO BE CONTINUE