Part 10

Lunch time came fast for Jimmy Jr. and Tammy. They sat together talking very secretly when Tina and Zeke walked in to the lunch room "hey isn't that Jimmy Jr. and Tammy together" said Zeke pointing over at a table at the middle  "what are they doing together don't tell me" said Tina as she covered her mouth " what happened" asked Zeke turning over to Tina " what if Tammy is the girl Jimmy Jr. likes" asked Tina grabbing Zeke shirt "wha what" screamed Zeke as he turned his head over that them " that can't be right" thought Zeke " come on Zeke lets show them" said Tina letting go his shirt and grabbing his hand, all Zeke could was nod his head. Jimmy Jr. looked up and saw Tina and Zeke walking towards them " i'll kill him" thought Jimmy Jr. " what happened" asked Tammy when she turned her head to see what was seeing Jimmy Jr. and when she saw Tina and Zeke " i'll kill her" thought Tammy. " hey guys" said Tina and Zeke at the same time both Jimmy Jr. and Tammy looked up not happy at all " what happened to you guys" said Tina looking over at Zeke " come on T. lets sit" said Zeke pulling Tina over and sitting beside her. Tammy nodded at Jimmy Jr. who nodded back  "so whats your plan for tomorrow" asked Tammy " oh well we haven't planned anything jet" said Tina looking over Zeke nodding his head " oh really" said Jimmy Jr. when he turned his head towards Tammy and nodded " well i have to go" said Tammy when she got up and spilled her drink onto Zeke causing him to get up as well "am so sorry" said Tammy sarcastically "lets go Zeke" said Tina standing up " don't worry i'll help him" said Tammy grabbing Zeke hand and pulling him away "wait" screamed Tina as she saw Tammy waving her hand, Jimmy Jr. grabbed Tina hand " don't worry about them, sit " said Jimmy Jr. smiling, Tina blushed and sat down in front of Jimmy Jr. 

.................. TO BE CONTINUED