Part 6

They both made their way to the living room " Jimmy Jr. you can sit" said Tina as she point to the sofa, Tina left to the bathroom to get the first aid kit. Jimmy Jr. sat down and looked around feeling nervous " is there no one here" thought Jimmy Jr. "me and Tina alone" said Jimmy Jr. as he blushed. Tina came back to the room " are you alright" asked Tina when she stopped in her track, Jimmy Jr. looked at Tina "am.. am fine, why??" asked Jimmy Jr. when he saw Tina walking towards the table and sat down in front of him  "well cause your face is red and i just thought you could have a fever thats all" said Tina as she crossed her legs. Jimmy Jr. couldn't help but look at Tina legs " are you sure you alright" asked Tina when she lend in and touched his forehead causing to blush more "don't worry am just fine" said Jimmy Jr. "what the hell is wrong is with me" thought Jimmy Jr. when he looked up and smile at Tina . Tina took Jimmy Jr. hands and place them on her lap " wha what are you doing" said Jimmy Jr. when he took his hands off her lap " what do you mean, i have to take care of your bleeding hand" said Tina taking his hand back and placing it back to her lap. Tina started disaffecting his hand "wow your so good at this" said Jimmy Jr. looking at Tina every move " well yea i did learn from Zeke after i got hurt and Zeke helped me" said Tina nodding her head, Jimmy Jr. pulled his hand away from Tina " i have to go" said Jimmy Jr. when stood up, Tina got up and grabbed his hand " wait where are you going" said Tina in a confused tone, Jimmy Jr. pulled his hand away and just left Tina there alone " hahaha he doesn't want to be near me, Zeke you're wrong about him" said Tina as she fell to her knee crying. 

.................. TO BE CONTINUED