Part 7

Jimmy Jr. stood behind the door he closed behind him " Zeke Zeke Zeke why is everything about Zeke?? do you like him that much, is that why you giving up on me??" screamed Jimmy Jr. but not enough for everyone to hear. Jimmy Jr. walked home and made it to his house and up the stairs to his bedroom, he walked towards his bed to lied down he couldn't stop staring at the ceiling "what the f**k is happening to me?? i must be crazy!! thought Jimmy Jr. as he dozed off to sleep. The next morning Tina woke up feeling worst then very, she decide to leave alone without Louise and Gene when she opened the door " hey T." said Zeke, Tina looked up in confusing " Zeke what are you doing here, i don't need your help anymore" said Tina " am here to talk about the plan for Jimmy Jr." said Zeke smiling, Tina just walked off " T. wait up" said Zeke running towards Tina grabbing her hand " what happened" asked Zeke, Tina pulled away "he doesn't like me, why even try" said Tina as she wiped tears " tell me what happened" asked Zeke, they started to walk off to school while Tina explained thats when Zeke stopped and smile " what is it" asked Tina stopping in front of Zeke " i know why he got mad" said Zeke singing "what he wasn't mad, was he??" thought Tina " Tina" scream Zeke as he saw she was lost in thought " T. he's jealous cause you mention my name" said Zeke " come on T. i have a plan" said Zeke when he pulled Tina along with him. 

.................. TO BE CONTINUED