Part 4

The school day was already over, Zeke took Tina to her locker and opened it " hey T. can you wait for me i got to" said Zeke as he jumped up and down " yea sure Zeke i think i can handle this by myself" said Tina. Jimmy Jr. saw Zeke leave Tine alone and took the chance to go talk to her " hey Tina" said Jimmy Jr. when he ran to Tina before Zeke comes back, Tina blushed when she heard Jimmy Jr. voice but she couldn't see where he was coming from. Tina turned her head side to side to see if she see a shadow but she couldn't. " Tina behind you " said Jimmy Jr. when he placed his hand on her shoulder, Tina jumped and turned around smacking Jimmy Jr. hand. " I bet you don't want to talk to me after what i did" said Jimmy Jr. when he looked down in disappointment "no you're wrong its just that you scared me thats all" said Tina, Jimmy Jr. looked up smiling "really?? you're not mad at me" said Jimmy Jr. " well yea, i understand that you don't like me and that you want to be friends and i understand that and thats why I'm gonna give up on loving you" said Tina when turned around to face her locker " you gonna stop??" asked Jimmy Jr. in a low tone " yea don't worry, i'll still be your friend" said Tina as tears came down. " friends" mumble Jimmy Jr. "yea friends, cool" said Jimmy Jr. as he walked away. Zeke just got back when he saw Jimmy Jr. leave " hey T. what was that about" asked Zeke when he saw Tina crying " T. " said Zeke. Zeke pulled Tina and hugged her " don't worry T." said Zeke, Jimmy Jr. looked back to see to see Zeke hugging Tina " friends huh" thought Jimmy Jr. "wait i should be happy right but why do i feel so sad" thought Jimmy Jr. when he got to his locker and put away his books that when angry got the best of him and he slam his locker.

.............. TO BE CONTINUED