I met you ... sir Meliodas

It gets better after this, I promise, stay strong!

"Yo kid ! Over here !"
"Coming right up !" Hey there. Meliodas again well after we defeated that guy who tried to start a holy war and unseal the demon world... Elizabeth ... well she decided to stay with me and got hurt pretty bad with poison and well the Pearson who did that to her put the poison in a place he didn't expect our question was why "anyone decent wouldnt suck the poison from there but I did anyway "
"Damd right you did bro that's just weird"did I just say that out loud?
"Hawk don't say that sir Meliodas was just being kind that's all... @/////@ "
"Look it's cool and its good you can stand but with that being yesterday and every thing you should get some rest you look kind of dizzy"
"Yes your right so-"oh no !! elizibeth collapsed
"Ummm... well I'll go put her in bed , hawk , try not to get eaten"
"Fine , wait what !?"
"thank you sir meliodas" she said in a kind of jibberish. i smiled as she fell asleep. well i guess im heading to bed too." meliodas you cant !"

" hawk you can read my mind !?"

"No i cant i can just tell you baka. i know you to well sometimes hmph" i igonred hawk and took elizibeth up stairs. come to think of it, it was kinda like when we first met, when she walked in with a suit of armor and collapsed from fautige.

A FEW MINUTES LATER

"m-meliodas sama ?"

"meliodas sama?"

"uh yea sorry does it bother you?"

"no ! it dosent ! meliodas sama , it has a nice ring to it!" i smiled brightly at her. she blushed a bright red witch made me giggle a bit." meliodas sama..." she traild off. i think it was a spurr of the moment thing but she kissed me.well what the hell was i supposed to do. of course i kissed back. she broke the kiss" e-elizebith?"i said a bit shocked. "sorry meliodas sama i just. ive always liked you and i guess i just lost my focus and kissed you im so sorry !" she said bowing . i blushed " well maybe i like you un-foucused . i love you elizibeth!" i said rekendaling our kiss with deeper passion. i could tell she was blushing from the heat that was emitting from her face to my hand. she rapped her arm around my neck making the kiss even more heated. i ended up ontop of her and my hands underneath her shirt. i refoucused back into reality and backed away from the kiss to look at her." ive been wanting to that for a long time you dont even know"

" i think i have an idea of how long meliodas sama" she said hugging me i reached up to her chest to unhook her bra then she let go of her enbrace to put her hands behind her back to stop my hands" what is it elizibeth ?"

"i think we should stop there."

" but i want you to know i love you lizzy." i said whispering in her ear" but i know you love me because you let me stay with you. you saved me countless times, all because i met you melioudas sama"