daddy longlegs

Elizabeth p.o.v.

What a glorious day yesterday was. Me and meliodas sama did so many things to each other. (A/N Things i will leave to your imagination ;) ) I thought to myself as I walked down the small hall way that was connected to the stairs. Trotting down the stairs merily I find a spider webbing its way down to the floor, a daddy long legs perhaps. I picked the poor thing up and held it in my hands to see if I was correct. Bite or no bite? I smiled a my revelation and continued down the stairs with it in my hands. I was plotting to scare diane scincd she was in her smaller form and there wouldnt be as much deforistation if she freaked out.

  I snuck up behind her and bumped her. She turned around seeing it was me a smiled. I then open my hands showing her the creature that craweld from my palm to the back of my hand. "Ah! Elizabeth! What the hell! Get away from me with that thing!"

"But diane , its only a daddy long legs, it wont hurt you" I said reasuringly with a devious smile on my face "I don't care ! Get it away from me or I will kill it" I gave a surprises look on my face and then I pouted. I moved away from her walking out side to set it free "good job lil buddy. I hope to see you again someday" I said releasing it onto the ground. I smiled waving it goodbye as it scurried into the grass beyond the pig mama. I gave a small sigh and stood from my kneeling position. Meliodas stood behind me wraping his arms around my waist. I jumped a bit and his arms tightend around me. I turned my head and smiled. "A beautiful day is it not my love"

"Its not as beautiful as you , my love~"  I blush and move his arms from around me so I can sit down. He follows and pulls me closer to him. He hugs me for a while then lays down on my lap. I smile and look at the sky then return to his smilkng face "not even the sun can blind me like your smile does love" I said in retaliation. He was aaleep so he didn't get a chance to replie or we would go back and forth all day long. I just counted this as a win and left it at that. What a beautiful day for that daddy longleg