what a beautiful wedding

The process started about 3 days ago. Getting made up and all that stuff. 3 days for nails, hair, and makeup. All of it done in special sister bachelorette parties as the in betweens. It was nothing crazy. Quite wholesome in fact. It was to be expected, Margaret wasnt that much of a party girl. My sister take more to a classy woman. Not to be misunderstood, she does happen to have a charmingly outgoing personality. And that's all truly wonderful. Nonetheless,  she has found the man she wants to spend her life with and that's what I'm here for. Back in the kingdom of liones. With my beautiful sisters, my wonderful father, my most amazing friends and the man of my dreams.

Today was the day. I walk down the steps as the ceremony was starting. I was the first maid to be out, as the maid of honor. Then veronica next and two other brides maids that were holy nights that margaret held adoration for. Meliodas and the boys where all standing in their groomsmen positions, fleshed out in salmon pink suits, as we walked out and fell into a graceful order. I was closet to the pretty semi cage covered in flowers. Gil was already standing in his spot while meliodas teased him about his suit. In front of that cage was a huge archway that had baby angles carved into it, and flowers that draped elegantly over and around the marble archway.

The priest was Merlin.  That woman and her many qualifications. Stood on the ground, dressed in white. Covering up more than usual. I could see escanor flustered in the back row. It's the morning and hes grown to size. I giggled a little. I held my little bouquet of freshly picked flowers. Daisies, peony, white Rose's, and the regular ol poppy. It was quite a cute arrangement. Margaret has such a nice taste. The dresses we wore were a light shade of blue and were quite flowy. Not too form fitting but nicely flattering.

The music started. Papa walks out of the huge stained glass doors as some people opened them. He cleared his throat, although, inaudible, and at the top of the curved staircase was margaret. He dress was not large at all, but it was nicley long. Kind of form fitting at the top and flowed at the bottom. She walked down the stairs, flashing her beautiful white diamond heels, which matched the diamonds on her bodice. As she reached the bottom, papa offered his arm and she took it. She walked down the aisle with papa, and he started tearing up. Then I started crying, and then gil, trying to be a manly man, was trying to suck up his tears. As margaret stepped onto the platform, gillthunder was no longer able to hold himself back from letting the tears fall like an ocean. "Y-y-y-you are beautiful" he sniffs "im so happy" he smiles, tears running down his face. Margaret giggles.
"I'm happy too!"she smiles, wiping gils face and grabbing his hand.

Finally, the ceremony officially starts and Merlin begins speaking. Same old same old, thrown with small jokes here and there.

Margaret and gils vows had been spoken. They not only brought eachother to tears, but everyone else too. The only people who didnt have tears rolling down their faces was Ban, and meliodas. Though, meliodas was welling up at the eyes with a huge smile on his face.

"Do you, margaret liones, take gillthunder, as your husband, in sickness and health, in hard times and good?" Merlin spoke.

"I do"

"And do you, gillthunder, take margaret, as your wife, in sickness and health, in hard times and good?"

"I do" everyone sighed and smiled.

"You may kiss the bride!" Merlin sang.

Margaret and gillthunder joined together for a sweet kiss and everybody cheered. The palace garden was in a huge roar! Gillthunder grabbed margaret by her hips Sung her around pulling her into a loving hug. The both smiled and laughed.

Gowther popped out of nowhere wearing a bridesmaid dress and presented himself."now everyone. It's time for drinks!" He said monotonley, but It did have a hint of excitement. We all cheered more and fell into the aisle walking into the palace banquet hall.

The celebration lasted for hours! Everyone was chanting and singing, we even had a moment when gowther pole danced for us! We had the most wonderful time together.

It came time for the ladies to gather behind the bride to see who would get the bouquet. I wasnt really keen on stealing the spotlight from anyone so I stepped back. I watched the bouquet fly, watched it soar into the air, happy for anyone who got it. But it was hurling towards me! It landed nicley in my lap, as I was sitting down at the tables. My eyes widen and I could see meliodas on the other side of the crowd smile. "I-uh" I was red as a tomatoe. The girls cheered for me and margaret winked at me. I felt played. But it also felt nice. As the night came to a close, meliodas and I leaned over the rail of a balcony in the palace. Looking over liones. It was so beautiful at night. It was a sight to behold, truly. Not knowing I was the sight beholding of meliodas. He says" elizabeth?"

"Y-yes?"

"I was thinking, I want to see you happy" I turn to him

"I always want to see you happy, and I never want to see you scared or hurt again"he looks up at me

"And I have no idea if this is the right time to do this. It might never be the right time to do this, but" he gets down on one knee

"But I love you, and I always want you to know that." He reaches into his pocket. The look on my face has turned to pure bliss, tears running down my face. Crying has been the theme of the day it seems. He pulls out a black velvet box and pops it open. Inside was a beautiful ring, with engravings inside. It had a small blue diamond atop it. And he said "will you marry me?"

My knees went weak and I fell to the ground woozaly. "Y-your not serious" I say putting my hands to my face. Meliodas makes his way over to me and grabs my hand " I've never been more serious in my life"  I hug him tight

"Of course, yes!" I smile. The tears roll more and more, and meliodas wipes them away, tears of his own forming.

We kiss, and with that, the night ends. Happy and joyful. Things without a care in the world. It was a really beautiful wedding.