Hey!

hey guys, pandalily here, sooo, ok look, i know its not a new update, i know, your tired of these author interventions. im sorry, but im begging you guys, please go check out the first chapter of my new book Void 05. im super serious about this becoming a thing and i would really appriciate love and support over there too. ive been experiencing a really bad block in general and its really hard to keep motivated in these trying times ,especially with depressions, and i feel like some of you can understand where im coming from with this. writing this first chapter was extremely hard to begin with. i had the story idea in my head for a very long time, so i created to title a long time ago on wattpad, almost a year ago and i never jumped on it. i really, really am trying to make void 05 a good read, worth anybodies time.  so i ask again if you could really just spare a moment  and check it out, it really would mean the world to me. thank you guys.

new update for this book coming soon, still just having trouble with writers block, and its going to be a longer chapter, so please look forward to it!

Void 05 is a really good taste of what my writing could look like if i really got serious, so please leave your thoughts, thanks a bunch again, it really, really dose mean the world to me