2 - Ghost In A shell

Ariana's petite body jerks around her bed, messing up her sheets and covering them in sweat. The nightmare feels too real. She was reliving a night from nearly a month ago, ever so vividly.

"SOMEONE HELP!" He pleads. His cries fill my ears, and the ground beneath me resolves to nothing but the feeling of an earthquake.

The creatures dragged his torn body away. As his whimpers faded, the only thing left of the scene was a bloody stain among the dead leaves.

"No!" Ariana gasps, bolting up in her bed. She sighs in relief; it was all a dream. But, the memories were real.

"It's over. It was just a dream, that will never happen again," she chanted, trying to comfort herself told herself. She nods and hugs herself. No one will ever know what she saw.

That was the third week in a row she had the exact same dream. She was trying her hardest to pretend like it never happened, but the memories came back to her every night,

Shows scared to sleep. She was scared to close her eyes. She was ashamed, she felt guilty, and honestly, she was pretty depressed. Making her way to the kitchen, Ariana poured herself a glass of water, spilling some. "Fucking hell!"

"One day," She whispers calmly, " I won't even remember this."

A loud bang startles her. Ariana groans, setting her glass down and expecting her mom to be up, but she's alone. What the hell could that have been?

She waited before slowly glancing down the hallway, the same feeling from 3 weeks ago coming back once seeing a bloody hand print on her window.