Cinq

Gonna bless you all with a pict of Dylan Deschamps with his dad, Didier Deschamps :)x

Dylan's POV

Okay, so I saw how Antoine ignored Rain. It's quiet surprising though.

"What the f### he thinks he is?! Freaking douchebag," Rain muttered angirly. I waited until she done let it all out.

"Antoine f###ing Griezmann? Who needs him anyways? Oh Dylan, I'm so sorry to say all these harsh words in front of you but I just so ugh, damn you Antoine," I just smiled. This girl had so many things I haven't known yet. She's interesting.

"It's okay Rain haha. Kinda surprised when heard you swearing that much. Okay so, let's go to my house!" I grabbed her hand and she kinda loved it.

Antoine's POV

I was so messed up. And it's all because of that young woman named Rain Jarta.

"Hell duh, you seem so unstable though, Antoine," Marie looked at my face.

"My internet connection was lost, that's why I'm so unstable," I didn't see her laughing. My humor sense was so terrible.

"That girl really affects you that much, yea?" Marie looked at the place Rain was at there couple minutes ago.

"She's been one of my important people in my life. It feels so weird when she goes out that isn't me," I sounded like a desperate man. Marie just smiled.

"She is more than just a best friend for you, right?"

It took me 5 minutes to understand that sentence.

"C'mon just let's go home. I need some rest since tomorrow because I'm having a friendly match against AS Monaco youth team," I grabbed her shoulder as I rounded my hand around hers.

Such a heavy day.

Rain's POV

"So what are you going to write?" I asked him as we already in his bedroom. Yes, me and Dylan were in the same room. What a bless.

"Something thriller? I don't know, don't really like that much about romance," He tapped his pencil against his lips. Hold yourself,Rain.

"Umm..how about there's a psycho at a school. This psycho is currently one of that school's best student. He plans to murder all the teachers with hideous way. The death of each teacher has a special message for the next victim," Dylan seemed enthusiast about my idea.

"That's a good idea though! Okay, I'm gonna write the prologue and so on," He lied down beside me. Ugh, I wanna play with his hair so bad.

"Hello Dylan! Oops, do I interrupt something here?" Asked a beautiful woman, I bet it's Dylan's mom.

"Oh hi mom. This is Rain, the girl I told you that very good at writing," Dylan kissed his mom's both cheeks as I stood up awkwardly.

"Hello Ms.Deschamps , it's such a pleasure meeting you," I shook her hand politely. Now, I knew why Dylan was so freaking cute and hot at the same time, his mom was still beautiful and hot omg.

"Oh you are Rain? You are so beautiful and so polite, that's why Dylan likes to talk about you. He always says that 'mom Rain looked at me today' or, 'mom Rain won a poem contest', oh and-"

"Never mind Rain, my mom always likes this everytime she met a girl. Mom, don't expose me," Dylan immediately shhh-ed his mom. I found it cute.

"DYLAN HAS BEEN EXPOSED Y'ALL BETTER WATCH THIS," Dylan's mom teased her only handsome son. Mother goals.

"Bye mom," Dylan closed his door immediately as he felt relived again.

"THE DINNER WILL BE DONE IN 5 MINUTES DYLAN. BRING RAIN TOO OKAY? I WANT TO SEE MY FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW," Dylan's mom kept shouting as Dylan covered his face. OMG HIS MOM JUST CALLED ME HER FUTURE DAUGHTER-IN-LAW OMG OMG OMG.

"Forget her. Now we better clean something before the dinner," Dylan said awkwardly as I just followed him.

"Hello there love, come join with us," Dylan's mom, with still an apron on her. And then I saw a man sat with the newspaper on his hands.

"Did that love reference to me or Rain?" Dylan took a sit beside his dad, and I quickly sat in front of him.

"Of course for Rain, you don't own my love anymore since you shut the door at me," her mom flicked her thick hair and sat beside me. I chuckled. This family was basically goals though.

"Dylan, is this the 'Juliet' that you've been talking constantly?" finally his dad spoke up and created a moment of silence. Rip Rain, I'd always be missed. May my soul rested in peace by now.

"Dad! Don't embarrassed me in front of Rain!" Dylan couldn't cover his face again as he smirked at me. Oh my God.

"Excuse me? What's going on here actually?" I spoke up.

"Nothing. Anyways, enjoy your dinner. Mom's lasagna is actually one of the best food in the world," Dylan smiled. Even just starring at your smile, my hunger would be faded away.

"That's why y'all should voted me as France #1 WAG," Dylan's mom flicked her hair again.

I could see Dylan's chocked, his dad spilled on his drink, as I prevented myself not to laugh.

I wish I had a family like this, maybe my life would much happier.

HOLA HOLA! OMF I JUST HIT 500+ READERS AND 100+ VOTES!! I NEVER THOUGHT MY FANFICT WOULD GET THESE MUCH ATTENTION SINCE IM A NEWBIE HERE. JETAIME EVERY SINGLE OF U WHO LET YOURSELF STUMBLE ON THIS STUPID FF AND LEAVE UP SOME VOTES AND COMMENTS

YOU ALL ARE MY ROLE MODELS.

-cea xx