treize

Dylan's POV

"Hello Dylan, how's your day?" asked my mom. Dad hadn't come yet so it's only me and my mom.

"Like usual, and Rain still hasn't changed her feelings on me," I ate my mom's chicken soup with no desire.

"You are so messed up, Dylan. Look at yourself. You are handsome, talented, kind-hearted, and many good things in you. You can just simply pick any girls you like and they will come to you. Even though I still want Rain as my future-daughter-in-law," my mom sighed. She hadn't changed her thought about Rain's her future-daughter-in-law and that what made me smile.

"I love you mom, like I do really mean it," I kissed her cheek.

"I am the best, as always."

.

.

.

When we decided to move in Paris since I must take a photography and editing college in Paris and my dad also started coaching, I met Rain before.

"I don't want to go to Paris without saying goodbye to you. I owe you many things. Sorry if I can't protect you, sorry if I can't be there with you when you need someone, sorry if I...still falling for you and will always," I said to 15 years old Rain. She just had her birthday yesterday but I couldn't come for some reasons.

"Why you didn't come to my birthday dinner yesterday? I expected you the most to come since Antoine's not here. I already see you as my big brother. You don't owe me anything. I have to be the one who says sorry because I...I can't do the same you do. I am sorry, Dylan," Rain cried and I hugged her afterwards.

"I needed to prepare everything, amour. Go get your dream as a journalist. One day we'll meet again with you already become a popular journalist. Promise me, Rain?" I kissed her forehead gently. Rain just nodded.

"Goodbye, Rain. I'll miss you a lot," I waved my hand at her.

And she would always miss Antoine, not me.

"Maybe it's already its time to reveal all of these," I sighed and quickly fell asleep.

Rain's POV

Okay, so today was the day where I would interview the whole France NT. I had interviewed Jay-z, Rihanna, DJ Snake, and many world-wide artists but for this one, I was so damn nervous.

"The whole team will be arrive in 5 minutes! Prepare everything, especially your mental because it's the most important thing," Madame Grace shouted to all the crews, including me.

"I must ready, it's for your own good. Your career will go uphill if you success with this interview. Come one Rain, you can do it!" I motivated myself as I could feel someone hug from my back.

"Good luck, amour. You'll do great. And whatever or maybe, whoever makes you shock, please stay calm. There'll be the time to break," said Dylan right next to my right ear.

"Thanks Didi, maybe we can get back to our own part so the others won't get distracted by us?" I pushed him smoothly.

"THE FRANCE NT ARE COMING. OH MY GOD KING POGBA!!" Shouted one of the crew as I hooked onto this player. I freezed.

This French player who I always missed like hell

This French player that had soft hair that I always stroked on

This French player that drove me crazy since he left me

This French player that, stolen away all the lights because he's the light

Antoine Griezmann, everybody.

Antoine's POV

Okay so I got up so freaking early today because we were going to have an interview with this popular newspaper in France so I better hurry before our coach, Didier Deschamps mad at me.

"Hoop! Hoop! I am so ready for the interview!" I could hear Kingsley still obsessed the fact that the interviewer would be a girl. I just rolled my eyes and smiled.

If only, she was you, Rain Jarta...

.

.

.

We headed straightly to the heart of France aka the Eiffel Tower. Currently, there were some cops and barriers to separate between us and the fans. They said it's to minimalized any anarchy actions.

"Bro, I don't get it why people around the world are so deeply in love wih this dead structure," I looked to the right , Kante as always.

"Lmao dude, just enjoy it. That what makes us famous," I chuckled and after that I could hear a woman's voice shouting as we all were already coming.

Until I realised who's the one sitting on the interviewer couch,

Rain Jarta.

---------------------------------

2 updates in a day woah!!!! I honestly dont know if this story is getting boring BUT THANKS FOR THE 4K+ READERS AND 420+ VOTES Y'ALL ARE MY MAIN REASON I MOVED MY ASSES TO START CONTINUE THIS CHEESY FF.

-cea xx