Ch. 13| Love and Lost

•Song- "Quiet Water" Undertale
*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *
Things to Know~
•(Y/N)- Your Name
•(L/N)- Last Name
•(J/T)- Jury Title
•(H/C)- Hair color
•(F/C)- Favorite Color
•(E/C)- Eye color
•(W/T)- Weapon Type
•(N/N)- Nick name
*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

-Play Song-
|Laurence's POV|

(Y/N)?
(Y/N)....
(Y...Y...Y/N)?

"Gah..." I groan, What happened? I slowly open my eyes everything faded, It took a second for it to finally hit me. "(Y/N)!" I tired sitting up but was slammed back down. My wrist were being restrained, Very tightly I felt pressure on my shoulders and I was being held down. What's going on? "Well your finally awake" A deep voice echoed around me, I look around to see two Fellow shadow knight holding me down and Gene standing with a smirk on his lips hovering over me. "Where's (Y/N)!" I yelled, Gritting my teeth and breathing heavily. "Gene where-" I felt a hand firmly grip my face and pull my towards there's there I met the eyes of (Y/N) "would you shut up..." She demanded and let go of me. Black Angel wings slowly fluttered on (Y/N)'s Back. "(Y/N) this isn't you, your not like this!" She laughs, "I am now.." And a Smile creeps to her lips, "(Y/N).... Please What happened to the person who constantly looked for the best in people, would put anything before themselves? What happened to the girl I love?" Her smile whipped right of her face, she spun around where I could see her fully. Her eyes, They weren't that beautiful shade of (E/C) they're Red as blood and glistened with black..... "That girl is gone don't you get it. This is the new me." She turned back around about to walk out when she stopped and peered over her shoulder her eyes almost seemed filled with tears, then walked out. "Laurence You so ignorant, Pathetic. Just accept that's she's mine now, you could have joined us but no you didn't accept that calling. Yet." As he says then he exits the room,

Wow.... Laurence Why can't you just be smart and get on his good side and become a full shadow Knight, Your an idiot you know that..... Just accept-

I'll accept the fact I'm a monster.... Just I won't let her be one. That's not her. She's being corrupted.....

Mhm okay.

Leave me alone....

That's will never happen, I'm always here and always will be till you finally come to your senses and become a full shadow knight.

I felt their grip loosen, this is my chance. I realized the two shadow knight were men so.... I punched them where the sun don't shine. Awe man I could feel their pain, My sword materialized in my hand and I held it up them. They smirked and their sword appeared in their hands. "Great..." I sigh, one kicks me down and the other pins me to the ground without time to react.. I struggle to get out of his grasp, he had me tight with my arms behind my back pinned to the ground. "Idiot!" He yelled, "That's enough" one full motion I pushed the guy off of me and- I stood motionless as I looked and had my sword through his chest, I pulled it out and he fell to the ground. I took at deep breath till the other shadow knight held their sword to my neck, Split second later I got an idea. With all fore I pulled him over my back and he landed on his back on the ground. The wind was blown out of him, I ran out of the room and stopped dead in my tracks. How will I ever find (Y/N) now?

Several Minutes later of searching through the whole fortress I ran up to this room and heard talking that sounded all too familiar. "Well (Y/N) do you know how to control your power?" (Y/N)! I peered into the room and (Y/N) was talking to gene. "Not particularly, why?" "No reason" he mumbled, I saw him pull out a sword and point it towards (Y/N), She had no clue what was going on. "(Y/N)!" I yelled and ran into the room. "Laurence?"
"Laurence that's it I'm sick of you always in the way, I'm getting that relic if that means I have to kill you!" Gene charges at me with sword drawn, I quickly pull up my sword and block him. Staring into his eyes he smiled grimly. I felt being pushed back next thing I knew I was on the ground. I met the end of Genes blade, With blood stained on the sword; knowing I'm next, my bloods going to stain that sword. Might as well accept it...... There's no point anymore.... She's gone, The women I love. I close my eyes waiting for the blade to hit me, but nothing, what? I open to see a figure standing In front of me with the sword through their chest. "See Laurence I did what You said...... It's not the relic that defines you I..its me who does...." The sword was ripped out of her chest..... "(Y/N)!" I yell as she fell to the ground, I pulled her close to me. "(Y/N) (Y/N)!" She placed her hand on my cheek, "I'm sorry-" suddenly her eyes faded and her hand fell, "NO! (Y/N)!" I pulled he close to my chest, "GENE!" I scream, and stood up with my sword drawn, I charged at him with full force. Pierced his chest with my sword, watching his limp body fall to the ground I yell. "IT MY FAULT, ALL MY FAULT...." I run to (Y/N) and scoop her in my arms and run out of the nether fortress heading towards the portal.

|Garroth's POV|

We have been searching for (Y/N) and Laurence for almost a full day now, where could they be? Aphmau and I headed to the settlement square to discuss matters about finding them, I walked ahead cause Aphmau had to deal with Lilith. As I walked to the square I saw someone running down the gravel trail, as they got closer I could tell it was Laurence, But he's in his shadow knight form and holding something. "Laurence!" I ran up to him, A body was being grasped in his arms and he had tears pouring out his eyes. Covered in blood. I froze... "L...Laurence?"
"Help....." He cried out kneeling to the ground and revealing the body to be (Y/N)! I pulled her from Laurence and ran up to the houses with her in my arms leaving Laurence in the square. "APHMAU!" I yell, She runs up to me "what's wrong- (Y/N)!?"

~Continue next chapter~
Ik Ik evil arn't I sorry not sorry, gotta leave you on the edge of your seat!
Anywho love ya my little Buggles💜

The first chapter of "Which love?" Is out go check it out!!!