Ch. 15| .Love.

*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *
-play Music-
|Your POV|

I laid, restless in the bed just watching Zoey care for Aphmau. I sighed as I rolled over facing my back towards Them, I felt a tear roll down my face; then followed by many.

"(Y/N)? Darlin, you alright" Zoey asked,

"Y..Yeah I'm fine.." I said sniffling.

I lied, I wasn't fine. In fact I felt like everything was my fault, Vaguely remembering the nether.... I turned on Laurence, I Begged him to bring me to the nether. For what?

Power.

I didn't want that.... Just The fact I was being called evil. Nezzera just Corrupting me.. I curled up in a ball and sobbed quietly, Zoey had left Aphmau and I to rest. I rolled back over to Face Aphmau and she was sound asleep, I'm sorry. I mouthed, Everything was my fault wasn't it?.... If it wasn't for Laurence and Aphmau I wouldn't be alive right now,
But do I even deserve to live. After all I've ever done, This isn't a life worth living. Not knowing any of my past, what else could I have done wrong to this world?...... Aphmau was slowly waking up, I sat up and went to her bed side.

"(Y..Y/N)?" She whispered. I nodded.

"Yeah it's me." I smiled, "You need more rest, I'd like to Thank you" I hug her, "if it wasn't for you and Laurence... I'd be dead" she hugged me back, For a while. Once she pulled away, she had a big smile on her face.

"Your Like my sister, Nobody in our village Could lose you. You mean so much to us"

"And you all mean so much to me" Aphmau laid back down and her eyes Slowly closed, I Chuckle. "Get some more rest Aph."

I felt like I needed to stretch my legs so I walked around the village to clear my head also, for a short walk I headed over to the docks. The sun was slightly setting and the breeze was cool. I sat down on the edge and plopped my feet in the water. Watching the sun slowly go down while Splashing my feet in the water I heard foot steps on the dock, I turn to see Laurence.

"Hey beautiful, How you feeling?" I blush,

Did he just call me beautiful??

Mep!

"B-Better. A lot Better... Still shaken up though." He walked over and sat next to me, we both stare out into the water, the sun turned the sky into amazing colors.

He sighs, "I'm glad your alright.. It's just.. I felt that as if was my fault, I thought I was going to lose you. And I couldn't let that happen..."

I turn to Laurence and Place my hand on his, and smile. "Nothing was your fault." I look down, "It's nobody's"         

But mine..

He smiles and lifts my Chin up, our faces our extremely close. I felt my cheek rush with warmth. As His sparkling Blue Eyes stared into mine.

"L-L-Laurence?" I mange to say,

He smiles and moves closer, in seconds I felt his soft lips touch mine. At first I was wide eyed but I slowly closed my eyes, He Moved closer and Wrapped his arm around my waist, we melted into a kiss.

Once we pulled away we were both red, Me especially... Then me said.
"(Y/N) I love You."

"Y-Y-You w-w-what?.." I stutter.

"I love You."

~Oiiii Cliffhanger boiii~
Sorry for such a short chapter, it's just I had not general ideas for this but the upcoming chapters are gonna be.... Wait I can't spoil anything hehehe *Taps fingers evilly*

*Ahem* Little Sneak peak at the upcoming chapters *Ahem*

Not the official names tho~