Ch. 19| Ok'hasis.

Prepare for a sorta Lonnnggg chapter~ Hope it's not bad:/
enjoy!
*:・゚✧ ✧゚・: *

*•*Garroth's POV•*•

Why wouldn't she listen to me about telling the others. They could panic if they don't know where we were going, Frankly this is for the best. (Y/N) followed Close, coming close to Every step I took. She persistent on getting to Ok'hasis, I am too. Just....

Zane is alive?

I thought most likely Aaron Killed him. But (Y/N) Wouldn't listen to me, there had to be a reasonable explanation about this. She explained she saw him, During the storm.... How is it possible? I walked from that way she says he stood. Zane Can't have power still can he?

Don't I have it? Not Him....

"Garroth! Hello? I've been talking to you for the last five minutes. Hello? Is someone home." I heard (Y/N) say Upset.

"Huh?" I stood dumbfounded.

"You dosed off, you okay?" She asked. I nod.

"Yeah Just thinking..."

"About Zane?" I nod and continue heading my way to Ok'hasis.

We came to the forest the sat right outside the gates of Ok'hasis. With every move we took the more we are getting deeper into their territory, with one wrong move or action we could get killed. Now that Zane Is possibly back this makes it worse, we move closer to Ok'hasis at this point we hear guards. (Y/N) knows Ok'hasis like the back of her hand, she should know. She Gets low as do I and we get closer to Ok'hasis,

"How will we get past the guards?" She whispers.

"Hm... Wait I know. Follow me." I whisper, If I remember correctly there is a Underground tunnel or what ever, Amber Showed us this. I forcefully open the door trying to not create a sound, Once I do I head in first with (Y/N) trailing close behind. From this point we make it to the less populated corner of the village. (Y/N) Quickly runs to the side of a House and presses against it looking beyond the side, Signaling for me to cross she waves her hand quickly and I run over.

Well we made it this far, But this is riskier then before. We over hear villagers talking, (Y/N) Moves closer to hear it clearer.

"Ever since that explosion, I've had this strange feeling. Like Unsettling, I don't know how I put it. But it's strange." A male Villager says worried.

"Nicolaus that was about a month ago. Don't worry about it" another slightly higher male voice says.

"Huh. Well... Your right."

"Actually. I heard, That Zane Ro'meave Has been seen!"

(Y/N)'s face turns pale and turns to me. She was right, if there has been a seeing of Zane, then it might be true. I turn to the side to see if there's Guards on my side.

"Pfft Zane Ro'meave has been declared dead for a while now Mike, Your insane."

"Hey I'm not the one who's feeling weird, or 'a strange Feeling'"

I look back at (Y/N)'s Direction and she's GONE!?! I look around the corner and she's Holding that villager by the collar of his shirt.

Oh my Irene.

I quickly put on my helm and Run over to her. She's Talking or well more yelling at the villager,

"What in the name of Irene are you doing!?" I say in a different voice so nobody could recognize me.

"You hear Zane Ro'meave was alive? Where did you hear This information?" (Y/N) Says ignoring me.

"I-I-I-I H-Heard it from a-a-a Guard! Please don't hurt me!..." He's shaking intensely, she lets go of him making him fall to the ground.

"I'm not going to hurt you, I'm not that type of person.. I'll take my leave now." The villager give a Strange look as she starts walking away. I grab her arm and she gives me a annoyed look,

"We can't go out in the open." I whisper/Yell, She face palms and We both quickly run away hopping those two villagers won't say a thing.

"Wait!" The villager Yells. (Y/N) stops and Turns around.

"What are you doing?!" I say.

"You..." He began to say.

"Please. Don't tell anyone in here.... Please, I'm here for reasons." She says to the villager and He nodded. What was that about?

Anyways. Hours pass on, The day turn into night and Ok'hasis has seem to clam down. Guards Patrol more at night so this harder. In the distance I see Zane's house, I nod as we both cautiously approach the unforgettable house. (Y/N) Climbs vines and I climb behind her. A-a-and Um... Not going to get into detail!

(Y/N) Helps me to get over the Balcony but as soon as I peer over. I see someone I couldn't forget Even if I tried.

"Well... Nice of you two to Drop in. (Y/N). My dear Brother." He Evilly Laughs.

Zane...

"Zane..." (Y/N) Hisses, Pulling out her (W/T) Her Beautiful (E/C) Glimmers with a Shade of Red. Nothing I've ever seen.

Zane Stands there with no expression, Just with his eye closed. Before I could react (Y/N) Charged at Him,

"Tsk, Tsk. Did you really think you could get me?" He Opens his eye and Laughs. Zane, and (Y/N) stood with Weapons Against each other. The bitter silence Swarmed around us, (Y/N) Stood Confused.

"You did didn't you?" He laughs. Pushing (Y/N) back making her topple a bit. She Gets her stance back and goes back for another blow, Easily Zane Blocked her. Wide eyed (Y/N) stood with no posture, Everything thing seemed blank to her. Zane pushed her back Making her fall over the edge.

"(Y/N)!!!" I instantly tried grabbing her hand. "NO!!"

~To Be continued~

Word count- 970