Chapter 1: Prologue

Following The Events Of Dragon Ball GT The Z Fighters Live Peacefully After Goku Leaves With Shenron The Z Fighters Go Back To Their Normal Lives Living Peaceful Doing Normal Things But All Of That Changes!

|Vegeta|

Kakarot You Fool You Always Find A Way To Leave. I Will Continue To Train And Become Stronger Than You Don't Ever Forget That. Vegeta! Time For Dinner Bulma Yelled. I'm Coming Bulma!. Oh Honey Why Do You Constantly Keep Training Goku Isn't Here Anymore There's No Reason Too Bulma Said. You Don't Understand Bulma I Will Not Allow Myself To Become Weak I Will Not Let My Power Be Wasted Not At All Wherever Kakarot Is I Know He's Training His Butt Off So Why Should I Stop? I Know Honey But It's Time To Settle Down Don't You Think? There's Never A Limit Bulma Never!

|Goten & Trunks|

Hey Goten Um So What Are You Going To Do Since Your Dad Is Gone. (Sighs) honestly i don't know trunks me and my dad never spent enough time together and it makes me so upset i  wish i had a relationship like him and gohan did. Wow Goten I Never Knew It Bothered You So Much I Always Thought You Didnt Really Think Into It Like That. It Just Really Bothers Me Like When I Was First Born My Dad Wasn't There To See My First Super Saiyan Transformation You Know Little Stuff Like That Really Got To Me. Well Darn That Is Pretty Sad But You Know your dad is a busy guy and he was dead. Yeah Ik Trunks I Still Love Him Though Nothing Will Change That.

|Gohan|

Can't Believe My Dad Left Again It's Like We Just Got Him Back. I'm Not Going To Stop Training I Won't Allow Myself To Get Weak. I'll Have To Put My Work Aside And Make Arrangements For Me Pan And Even Videl To Train And Get Stronger Can't Allow Us To Get Weak Evil Doesnt Stop And We Won't Either.

Some Of  The Fighters Share Their Thoughts On Goku's Departure And What's To Come But Little Do They Know An Evil Is Brewing Somewhere Else In The Universe Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragon Ball FF.