Chapter 8: The Final Battle!

Gotenks: Wow It's Been A While Since We've Done This We Used This Form Against Majin Buu When We Were Kids Hehe

Kakarot: Am I Supposed To Be Scared Of Your Little Fusion Hahaha Please

Gotenks: Hell Yeah! We're Going To Kill You Let's Cut The ChitChat And Get This Started.

Fight POV: Kakarot Shot A Deadly Ki Beam Towards Gotenks It Did No Damage He Charged Towards Kakarot And Started To Give Him Punches To The Face Followed Up By A Kick Which Sent Kakarot Flying Upwards Gotenks Then Shot Their Move The Continuous Die Die Missle At Kakarot The Blasts Did Great Damage Towards Kakarot. Kakarot Angered By Gotenks Power. Teleported Towards Them And Gave Them A Gut Punch And Slammed Them Into The Mountains Below He Then Shot A Full Powered Dark Vanishing Ball At The Mountain A Great Explosion Occurred Obliterating The Moutain And Leaving A Very Deep Crater.

Kakarot: What A Shame All That Cockiness And They Were Finished Like That

Vegeta: Why You! Ahhhhhhhhhh Final Flashhhhhhhhhhhh

Gotenks: Wow You Put Too Much Into That Attack Too Bad It Did'nt Do Anything Well How Bout We Stop Toying Around And Get Serious

Kakarot: What The How I Put My All Into That Attack?!

Fight POV: Gotenks Rushed Towards Kakarot And Gave Him A Powerful Kick Too The Face He Flew Off Hos Feet And Then Gotenks Appeared Above Him And Started Punching Him Numerous Times Then Blasted Him Away With A Energy Blast He Then Charged His Ki And Shot A Super Big Tree Cannon At Kakarot The Beam Created A Huge Explosion The Attack Destroyed The Rest Of Kakarot's Gi And Left Rips In His Pants. The Attack Did A Number On Kakarot. He Then Charged His Own Ki And Rushed Towards Gotenks And Gave Him 3 Punches To The Face And A Kick To The Gut. He Then Shot Ki Blasts At Him. They Did No Damage Towards Gotenks He Fired A Big Tree Cannon The Attack Sent Kakarot Flying Once More. Kakarot Knew Gotenks Was Too Powerful. He Teleported Behind Him And Knocked Him Off His Feet. Kakarot Then Fired A Energy Blast It Did Damage To Gotenks But Barely Scratched Him. Gotenks Then Proceeded To Beat Kakarot Some More Blasted Him With Ki Blasts Then Bashed Him To The Ground He Then Shot His Galactic Donut Trapping Kakarot In The Halo He The. Fired A Very Charged Up Revenge Cannom. Which Collided And Created An Explosion. The Attack Knocked Kakarot Out Of His Full Powered Form.

Kakarot: Damnit! He's Too Powerful I Can't Beat Him. That's It!

Gotenks: What's The Matter You Realize Your Not Going To Win Right?

Kakarot: I Don't Have To Win I Will Blow Myself Up Along With This Planet And Everyone On It.

Vegeta: Your Bluffing You Coward How Dare You.

Gotenks: Uh-Oh We Won't Let You

Fight POV: Kakarot Started Powering Up For His Detonation. All The Z Fighters Shot Ki Blasts At Him. It Was No Help He Was Just Absorbing It. Gotenks Charged Towards Him And Begin To Hit Him But He Had A Barrier Around Him. Damn It At This Rate He Really Will Blow Up Earth Gotenks Said Worried. Wait That's It. Gotenks Charged Towards Him At Great Speed And Used His Most Powerful Attack The Super Ghost Fist His Attack Went Right Through The Barrier The Ghost Penetrated Through Kakarot's Lower Chest Area Than Evaporated. Kakarot Was On The Verge Of Defeat He Could No Longer Use His Suicide Bomb.

Kakarot: How C-Could I Let This Happened I Was Too Cocky With My Power Damn It Well I Won't Die Without A Fight Ka-Me-Ha-Me Haaaaaa Times 10!

Fight POV: Gotenks Fired His Final Flash The Two Beams Collided Kakarot's Beam Was Winning Because He Used Every Ounce Of His Power Vegeta Then Fired His Final Shine Attack Beside Gotenks Gohan Also Fired A Super Kamehameha There Beams Were Winning Kakarot Could No Longer Fire His Beam Just As He Was Being Obliterated By The Blasts Not Seen By The Fighters He Used Instantaneous Movement And Dissappeared Of The Planer The Fighters Thought He Obliterated With The Blast. Gotenks' Fusion Expired They Returned Back Into Their Base Forms.

Vegeta: We Did It We Defeated Him We Really Did It.

Piccolo: He's Gone I No Longer Sense His Ki Congratulations Everyone Goten Trunks You Two Did It!

Goten: I'm Glad That's Over With All That Dark Energy I Was A Fool For Allowing It To Consume Me.

Vegeta: Actually It Was Pretty Smart You Allowed Yourself To Ascend To Super Saiyan 3 Very Impressive.

Kibitokai: Everyone King Kai Has An Urgent Message All Of You Get Ready

~~

King Kai Planet

Vegeta: What Was So Urgent That You Had To Take Us Here By Force

King Kai: I'm Afraid I Have Some Bad News It Appears That Your Enemy Dark Goku Or Kakarot Isn't Dead

Trunks: What No! it Can't Be We Obliterated Him With Our Strongest Attacks.

King Kai: Oh I Saw The Whole Battle While Being Almost Obliterated He Used Instantaneous Movement To Escape Wherever He Is He Is Badly Injured May Even Be Close To Dead. He Even Lied To You He Isn't The Evil Half Of Goku He's Not Even A Saiyan He Possesses Goku's Body Or Atleast A Look Alike Who Possesses Dark Energy. His True Identity Remains A Secret But I Will Look Farther Into It. For Now KibitoKai Will Be At The Lookout He Will Be Able To Help Out. Incase Anyone Else Tries To Attack Earth. I Will Look More Into This "Dark Kakarot" Figure And See What I Can Do.

~~

Back At Capsule Corp

Gohan: What King Kai Told Us Raised My Suspicions I Am Way To Weak Me And My Family Are Going To The Hyperbolic Time Chamber To Train.

Vegeta: I Suppose That Isn't A Bad Idea I Think Me And Trunks Will Do Some Training As Well And Might Even Go To Hyperbolic Time Chamber As Well.

Goten: Gohan How Bout Me And You Go In There Together If You Don't Mind.

Gohan: That Isn't A Bad Idea Matter Fact Let's Go Now! See You Guys.

Vegeta: Me And Trunks Will Be On Our Way As Well Remember Everyone Must Train We Nearly Got Killed Of It Wasn't For Gotenks We Would've Been Totalled Everyone Stay Safe And Good Luck.

After The New King Kai Told Them The Z Fighters Wasted No Time And Started Their Training With The Dissappearence Of Dark Kakarot The Earth Is Safe..... For Now

The End Of Book 1