Chapter 4: The Attack Of Dark Goten And Dark Kakarot

Dark Kakarot: Wow Vegeta I Won't Lie That Actually Stung A Little A Little Too Hard.

Fight POV: Dark Kakarot Charged Towards Vegeta  With A Barrage Of Punches That Sent Vegeta Flying And He Followed Up With Energy Blasts Vegeta Quickly Dodged And Shot A Super Galick Gun Dark Kakarot  Tried To Block It But It Sent Him Flying Into The Table Where The Z Fighters Were.

Gohan: Damn It Goten! Why Allow Yourself To Be Controlled By The Evil Energy.

Dark Goten: Oh Gohan This Energy Feels Great You Wouldn't Understand And I Will Kill You

Fight POV: Gohan Rushed Towards Goten With Punches Goten. Goten Performs The Afterimage And Gives Gohan A Vicious Kick To The Stomach. Gohan Flies Up And Shoots A Super Masenko At Goten Which Sent Him Flying. The Two Both Fired Kamehamehas Which Colided And Wounded Both Of Them. Goten Then Fired A Ki Blast Barrage Gohan Dodged The Ki Blasts And Punched Goten Who Was Sent Pummeling To The Ground. Give Up Goten Gohan Yelled. As Gohan Got Closer Goten Emerged With A Full Powered Kamehameha And It Wounded Gohan Even More And Knocked Him Unconscious.

Dark Goten: Gohan You Fool I Was Always Stronger Than You. Let That Be The Last Time You Underestimate Me.

Dark Kakarot: Damn It Vegeta Is More Powerful Then I Expected! No Worries We Will Have To Finish This Battle Another Time.

Majuub: Oh I Don't Think So Your Not Going Anyway No One Comes Here To Start Trouble

Dark Goten: Step Aside Uub Your Way To Weak To Take Us On.

Majuub: Sorry To Disappoint You Goten But I've Been Away Training With The Kais And I've Gotten Way Stronger Me And You Are Evenly Matched

Dark Goten: If You Are So Eager To Die Then So Be It Aughhhhhhhhhhhh!

Fight POV: Majuub Quickly Charged Towards Goten With Powerful Strikes. Goten Was Overwhelmed And Quickly Knocked Off His Feet. Goten Then Fired A Full Power Energy Blast Which Majuub Deflected. Majuub Then Fired A Super Kamehameha Which Destroyed Half Of Bulma's Backyard Amd Managed To Evaporate Goten's Gi. Goten Then Powered To Super Saiyan And Charged Towards Majuub The Two Exchanged Blows And Kicks. Majuub Then Charged His Ki And Did The Lightning Arrow Managing To Lay More Damage On Goten. Goten Than Shoots A Charged Full Power Energy Ball At Majuub Who Is Hit By The Ball And Sent Pummeling To The Ground. Goten Tried To Shoot An Energy Blast At Majuub Who Performed The Afterimage Than Striked Goten Dark Kakarot Saw That Majuub Wasn't Weak So He Shot A Weak Dark Kamehameha And Majuub Was Knocked Unconscious By It.

Vegeta: Damn You! You Coward

Fight POV: Vegeta Then Shot A Bunch Of Ki Blasts Towards Dark Kakarot And Then Shot A Super Big Bang Attack. Dark Kakarot Was Caught Off Guard He Was Semt Flying Upwards. Vegeta Than Shoots A Maximum Flasher Vegeta Gains An Upoer Hand But Is Losing Alot Of Ki. Dark Kakarot Than See's Vegeta Is Worn Out And Rushes Towards Him With A Powerful Kick That Sends Vegeta Upwards And Then He Appears Above Vegeta And Slams Him To The Ground He Then Raises His Right Hand And Charges A Fiery Energy Blast Which He Shoots At Vegeta. Vegeta Is Wounded Pretty Badly Dark Kakarot Then Rushes Towards Vegeta Attempting To Finish Him Only For Piccolo To Appear And Shoot Him With A Special Beam Cannnon He Then Swoops To The Ground And Gives Gohan And Majuub Senzu Beans He Attemps To Get Over To Vegeta But Dark Kakarot Got Back Up. And Hit Piccolo. Piccolo Then Took Off His Cape And Turban And Engaged In Combat Piccolo Threw Ki Blasts And Punches. Dark Kakarot Then Fired A Wave Of Full Powered Ki Beams Called The Beam Gun Which Damaged Piccolo. But It Didn't Stop Piccolo He Charged Towards Dark Kakarot And Gave Him A Gut Punch And Sent Him Flying Upwards Piccolo Then Shot Beams From His Mouth Which Got Stronger Each Time They Hit Dark Kakarot.

Dark Kakarot: Wow Namekian You Lasted Longer Than I Thought You Would.

Piccolo: Your Ruining My Friend's Backyard What Do You Say We Move This Battle Elsewhere.

Dark Kakarot: Very Well (laughs)

As The Z Fighters Engage In Combat With Dark Kakarot And Goten The Battle Is Moved Elsewhere Will The Z Fighters Defeat Dark Kakarot And Save Goten? Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragonball FF

A/N: Btw Guys I'm Going To Refer Dark Kakarot And Goten As Kakarot And Goten. So No Confusion! :)