Chapter 5: An Unexpected Fusion? Vegeta Vs Dark Kakarot

Kakarot: Well If This Suits You Then We Will Resume Our Battle

Piccolo: Never Seem Someone So Eager To Die But Me And Majuub Have Been Away Training With The Kais

Kakarot: Is That So (laughs)

Piccolo: What The Hell Did You Do To Goten!?

Goten: He Didn't Do Anything I Simply Allowed The Dark Energy To Take Me Over I Was Tired Of Being In My Father's Gohan And Trunk's Shadow So It Was Time That I Left Their Shdaow.

Piccolo: Goten That Is So Foolish And Selfish Allow Yourself To Fight For Evil You Are Pathetic I Will Simply Beat This "Dark Energy" Out Of You

Goten: I'd Like To See You Try Aughhhhhhhhhhhhh *ascends to super saiyan 2

Fight POV: Goten Angrily Charged Towards Piccolo But Was Kicked Away Piccolo Then Shot A Ki Blast At Goten And Goten Followed Up With A Kamehameha. Piccolo easily defelected it. The Two Then Started In A Heated Fist Fight Throwing The Strongest Punches And Kicks Blocking. Piccolo Grabbed Goten By The Hand And Slammed Him On The Ground Repeatedly And Threw Him In The Air And Shot A Green Ki Blast. The Hit Sent Goten Pummeling Into The Ground.

Goten: *thinking Damn It! His Power Has Increased He Wasn't Bluffing

Piccolo: What's The Matter Am I Too Strong For You?

Goten: Don't Get Too Cocky Piccolo I'm Still Alive You Haven't Beat Anything Out Of Me.

Yamchen: What Is Going On Here!

Piccolo: What The!

Goten: Nooo Way!

Vegeta: Well Isn't This Something Yamcha And Tien Fused

Yamchen: I Am Neither Yamcha Or Tienshinhan I Am Yamchen!

Vegeta: Well You Too Are Alot Stronger Then You Were You Guys Are Actually Useful Now (laughs)

Yamchen: That's Why We Fused We Were At Old Kai's Planet And He Had A Way To Make Us Permantly Fused It Would Make Us Stronger And More Of A Help.

Piccolo: *telepathically Yamchen I Need You To Go To The Lookout And Look For Holy Water We Need To Cleanse Goten Of That Dark Power He's Better On Our Side.

Yamchen: Damn It I Just Got Here Now I Have To Leave Oh Well Then I'll Be Back And When I Do Just Wait And See.

Vegeta: Well That Was Quite Suprising. Kakarot! Listen I'm Done Standing Around It Is Our Turn To Fight And I'm Not Holding Back And You Shouldn't Either

Kakarot: Oh Vegeta That Cockiness Won't Scare Me But Lets Get This Battle Started

Fight POV: v Charged Towards Kakarot And Shot A Final Shine Attack And Continued To Attacked Him With Ki Blasts. vegeta managed to do damage also causing kakarot's gi to rip. Kakarot Angrily Shot A Fully Charged Dark Kamehameha Vegeta Evaded The Attack And Hit Him With A Galick Gun. The 2 Attacked At A Amazing Speed Both To Quick For Each Other.

Vegeta: Your Not Using All Your Power  Kakarot! What's The Matter I'm Not Using Mine Either

Kakarot: Hmm Very Well The Next Form Is My Full Power Form I Drastically Change In Shape To About 6'11 (laughs) are you sure?

Vegeta:  I Have A Form Too It's Called Super Saiyan 4 Of Course I'll Be More Powerful So Let's Go! Aughhhhhhhhh!

Vegeta Ascends To Super Saiyan 4 As Kakarot Ascends To His Full Power Will Vegeta Be Able To Defeat Kakarot And Will Goten Get The Dark Power Removed? Find Out On The Next Chapter Of Dragon Ball FF