Chapter 6: The Goten Gamble, The Battle Continues

Super Saiyan 4 Vegeta Vs Super Dark Kakarot (Full Power)

Fight POV: Vegeta Wasted No Time And Quickly Threw Very Strong Punches At Kakarot. He Then Launched A Final Flash At Close Range Kakarot Was Pushed Back But The Attacks Didn't Badly Damage Him. He Shot An Large Dark Power Energy Sphere At Vegeta. Vegeta Deflected The Attack Than Kakarot Caught Vegeta Off Guard Kicked Him In The Stomach And Then Shot Another Sphere At Him. The Attack Barely Harmed Vegeta The Two Charged At Each Other With Great Speeds They Were Nearly Invisible.

Meanwhile On Kami's Lookout

Yamchen: Um Mr Popo Hello Piccolo Sent Me Here Because Goten Allowed Himself To Be Consumed By Dark Energy And We Need Holy Water To Cleanse Him.

Mr Popo: We Have Some In The Back Inside The Temple I Hope It Is Enough Indeed. Remember He Needs To Swallow The Water In Order For It To Cleanse Him.

Yamchen: Thanks Mr Popo!

Fight POV: Vegeta Than Shot A Two Handed Big Bang Attack Which Hit Kakarot Head On. He Collided Into The Moutains Below Vegeta Than Shot His Super Galick Gun Numerous Times Destroying The Moutains. It Left A Deep Crater. Emerged From It Was An Injured Kakarot But Not Severely. Vegeta Than Charged Towards Him Giving Him Punches And Kicks To The Gut Kakarot Did A Swift Kick And Sent Vegeta Flying Upwards Then He Shot A 20x Dark Kamehameha At Vegeta But Missed. The Imense Battle Continued

Yamchen Used Instantaneous Movement To Return.

Yamchen: Hey Goten I'm Way Stronger Why Don't You Fight Me.

Goten: Even If You Idiots Are Fused Your Still Losers! (laughs)

Yamchen Vs Goten

Fight POV: Goten Charged Towards Yamchen Only To Be Kicked Away Yamchen. Yamchen Then Fired A DodoHameha Which Goten Deflected Away. Goten And Yamchen Were Exchanging Kicks And Punches. Gohan Then Joined The Battle He Knew What Yamchen Was Trying To Do So He Shot A Ki Blast At Goten Did The Afterimage And Pinned Him Allowing Yamchen To Give Him The Holy Water. Yamchen Then Slapped His Throat And Goten Consumed The Holy Water. he Started Yelling Uncontrollably The Dark Energy Was Leaving His Body.

Goten: Uh Um I'm Back Guys Don't Worry But Where Is Trunks? I Think Me And Him Need To Fuse

Piccolo: He's Back At Capsule Corp

Goten: Me And Him Will Be Right Back.

Back To Vegeta Vs Kakarot

Fight POV: Kakarot Was Angry Due To The Fact That The Dark Energy Was Vanquished From Goten He Grabbed Vegeta And Hit Him With A Barrage Of Strong Punches Slammed Him Into The Ground And Blasted Him. Vegeta Struck Him In The Stomach And Blasted Him Into The Sky. He Then Shot A Big Bang Attack At Him Which Hit Him But Did Very Light Damage Vegeta Then Rushed Toward Him And Punched Him Numerous Times And Blasted Him. Vegeta Shot A Full Powered Final Shine Attack Dark Kakarot Shot His Full Powered Dark Kamehameha The Two Powerful Beams Collided It Seemed That Kakarot Had The Upperhand Until Vegeta Pushed Harder And Both The Beams Created A Huge Explosion. The Explosion Was So Powerful That It Knocked Vegeta Into His Base Form.

Vegeta: Well That Was One Hell Of An Attack Hehe

Kakarot: I Agree You've Been Knocked Out Of That Monkey Man Form I'm Still Full Powered Making Killing You A Whole Lot Easier.

Super Saiyan 3 Goten And Trunks: Hey We Got Something For You Fu........Sion...Haaaaaaaaaa!

Vegeta: No Way! They Were Both Super Saiyan 3's Incredible!

Gotenks: Now Alow Me To Show You The Power Of  The Full Powered Super Saiyan 3 Adult Gotenks!

Kakarot: WHAT! Your Power Is Crazy This Is Insane! But Don't Get Too Excited It Won't Help You One Bit Though I Must Admit You Had Me A Little Startled But I'm No Longer Holding Back I'll Kill All Of You!

A Fully Powered Adult Gotenks Takes On Kakarot This Indeed Maybe The Final Battle Against Kakarot Will The Z Fighters Be Able To Eliminate This Threat Off Of Earth Find Out On The Final Chapter Of Dragon Ball FF