Chapter Two-Percy

I stand at the top of Half-Blood hill, petting Peleus's head. I gazed down at Camp below me, the campers just beginning to emerge from their cabins for breakfast, as I wait for the other quest members.
Soon the sun is completely up, and I see two figures begin to climb up the hill to meet me.
As they get closer, I am able to tell that one is male and the other is female. So it must be Nico and Thalia. Chiron trots behind them, holding something that looks suspiciously like pizza.

"Hey Perce," Thalia greets me as she reaches the top of the hill.

I nod at her, "Hey."

Nico kisses my cheek and grabs my hand, smiling at me. I return the gesture.

"Ah, Percy. Just who I was looking for."

"Hey Chiron. Is that pizza? It looks like pizza."

"No, it is not pizza," he laughs. "You're brother left this for you in front of the big house last night. It's a fixed version of your shield. I just cannot seem to figure out how to transform it..."

"Oh thanks," I take the shield and simple press a button, and it shrinks down to a wrist watch. "So no pizza?"

"No pizza."

"Dam..."

Thalia laughs at me, "Kelp head."

"Shut up Pinecone face!"

Nico wraps his arms around my waist from behind me.

"Alright you three, Argus is waiting for you in the van."

We began our trek down the hill, occasionally looking back to see Chiron with his bow held up high in salute.

When we reached the van, Argus put our stuff in the trunk and opened the door for us.

We climbed in, Thalia on the right side, me in the middle, and Nico on the left.
I swing my feet onto Nico' lap and rest my head in Thalia's.

"I'm tired."

They laugh at me, "Didn't you sleep at all last night?"

"Not very well." I grumble.

The two exchange worried glances then look back down at me.

"Why don't you sleep now, then. We'll fight off all the nightmares for you." Nico says to me, and begins to take off my shoes and massage my feet.

"Yeah Perce. We still have a while until Argus can't take us any further. Sleep." Thalia backs him up and begins to card her fingers through my hair.

I sigh and nestle into them, relaxing into their touch as I close my eyes.

"Alright," I yawn, my eyes getting heavier by the second, "I trust you."

I never in my life, slept better than I did in those hours of car ride.

I'm back guys! Sorry for the crappy chapter! So I'm still sick, but I am feeling okay enough to update something so...yup.

~DemigodInTraining