The Mysterious Man

I woke up from the dark void of sleep, and looked at the celing. The sunlight from the window was bland and boring. The walls were made a darker shade of yellow, and I felt as if I should gag. Sighing, I sat up in contentment and surveyed my room once more. Nothing had changed, except the note. I sat up in the bed rather slowly, and looked down at my self. I still donned yesterdays clothing, and I was sore all over. I swung my legs over the side of the bed and streached, before standing and walking, half asleep, towards the desk. The small note wasn't like the day before, since this one was a black note with white lettering. It read "... Be downstairs at 7:30 for breakfast. And don't be late." I smiled slightly and went over to a mirror propped against the wall. My hair was matted, my clothing wrinkled and my face tired. I blinked at myself and then went on a search for a brush or a new pair of clothing.

A few minutes later, I held a wooden brush in my hand and was setting off on the task of brushing my hair in a dark blue, pleated skirt and a white oxford with a matching tie. I let my wavy hair fall to my shoulders and I once more stared at myself in the mirror. My face was a little less tired, but my hair was brushed and my clothing clean. Not caring enough to put on shoes, I went to the door and ventured into the hallway. The scent of food drifted up the stairs and I suddenly realized how famished I really was. I stood there in my doorway for a moment longer, longingly looking at Anita and Aaron's doors, waiting for one to emerge.

No one did. Assuming they were already downstairs, I walked towards the iron rails and steped down. One by one, I slowly made my way down, the grip of sleep had not yet released me from its grasp. As I stumbled towards the main floor, a lady towered over me, and put her hand on my shoulder, steading me.

"Follow me." She said in a fairly thick Russain accent. I followed and entered a large room filled with people around my age. Only a few seemed as confused as I was. But then, my eyes met his.

One Tune