Meeting Harry

When I got home I went to the bathroom and I turned the bathtub on and I got my seventeen magazine and then I got in the tub. On the cover of the magazine was Harry. Talking about the hiatus . Well at least they still talk I thought. Then when I finished my bath I went to my living room and turned on the TV. What was on the TV is celeb buzz. They were talking about Taylor swift and Calvin and their break up . When I got a text from Harry. hey texted harry. hi I said. I was wondering if I could come over and hang with you said harry. ya its Denver road B13 I said. ok I will over soon bye love texted Harry. I changed into a pair of black jeans and a blue top. With my black vans. The doorbell rings . I walk over to the door and open it. It is Harry. "your Sasha right " asks Harry? " ya" I say blushing. God he is even hotter in person I thought." um... thanks for helping me with my purse earlier" I said letting him in. "Its no big deal" says Harry. I go and sit on the couch and he follows and sits on the other side. "So how did you get here" asks Harry? " What do you mean" I ask? " I saw your I.D when I helped you pick up your purse" says Harry. " I came here to become a singer" I say ."Really " asks Harry? "ya " I say. "You seem really cool" says Harry . "I'm not" I said. Harry smiles a sad smile. " Why are you where I'm just wondering I'm not special " I said. " You are , your different than other girls here" says Harry. "Different " I say offended . "All the other girls always want something from me or they are crazy love and anyways I just wanna be friends" says Harry. "ya we can be... friends " I said. "Great" says Harry. "Do you want something to drink" I ask? " Do you have water" asks Harry? "Ya" I said. Then I get him water and me too. We sit down and talk and just get to know each other like did you know that his favorite color is blue and he loves tacos?

"So this was great Sasha " says Harry. "It was , we should hang out again " I say. "How about we go and meet Niall he really wants to meet you " asks Harry? " Ya how about Thursday I have to practice and look for a job " I said. " That would be great I will text you Sash , it was amazing meting you love says Harry kissing me on the check. I blush and then he leaves . I shut the door and fall onto the couch . I cant believe this OMG harry styles I thought. I smiled.