Leaving Home

"Are you sure you have everything dear" asks mom? "Yes mom I got everything " I say. Then out of no where my mother just starts crying ." Its going to be ok mom " I say. "I'm so proud of you Sasha " says mom . I hug her goodbye and smile. I set my bag on the passengers seat. Mom waves goodbye as I drive away. It took me a long time and a ton of stops . It takes two whole days to get to California driving . But it is going to be worth it. I get to California on Friday . My mom already helped me pick out a apartment and it has almost everything in it . I pull up to the building on Denver road. Then I pull into the parking lot. I already have my key to my apartment. I walk up the stairs . B13 is mine. 13 my lucky number I thought. I unlock the door. When I walk in my mouth just drops to the floor . My apartment is beautiful . I look around and it takes awhile to realize the person standing right in front of me. It is a woman. "Do I know you " I ask? "I'm Alexis , I'm here because of X-Factor" says Alexis. "You have been accepted to audition "says Alexis . I start jumping up and down . "wait but how did they pick me so fast" I ask? "they loved the video you posted on YouTube "says Alexis. I start screaming again like I did when I went to my first one direction concert. I dial moms number . Mom just starts screaming . "OMG Sasha this is great !!! I have to call your sis" Says Mom. I giggle. "She is going to be so proud of you Sash she is " says Mom. "I know mom " I say. Then Mom hangs up. "Monday come "says Alexis. "Yup I will and thank you so much " I reply. Alexis laughs. Then she leaves . I close the door. Then I run to my bedroom and take my phone out of my back pocket. I text Bella. I'm here I text her. really ??? asks Bella. yes I said. where asks Bella ?? Denver road B13. ok I will there soon text Bella . I put my phone down on my desk . I pick up a box that has all my posters in it . I hang them up and as just as I finish there is a knock on the door. I get up and walk over to the door and open it and Its Bella . I hug her. "OMG cant believe that your actually here !" says Bella . " I know i always talked about moving here and I actually did it" I said. "I know " says Bella. She hugs me . I let her come in and I close the door. "My audition is on Monday Bella" I tell her. She starts jumping up and down . I start laughing. "You have always wanted to go on X-Factor , wait what song are you going to sing " asks Bella? "Haha guess" I said. "One direction" says Bella . "yup " I said . " Are you sure you can hit Harrys high notes " asks Bella? I smile . "ya of course I can I have singed their songs a million of times Bella " I answer. "we have" says Bella . "yes " I say smiling . "But wait what song "asks Bella sitting down on the couch. "I don't know what song should I do" I ask? Bella takes out her IPhone 6s . "Well there is Drag me down , Perfect, History, That's what makes you beautiful " says Bella . "History " I say. "Ya that is a good song" says Bella. "It has great high notes " I say. Then we listen to song again and again . Intell both of us know the words by heart{even though I already do}.