Harrys

Harry unlocked the front door. wow I thought. "Do you like it" asks Harry? "Ya its great" I said. We walked inside and Harry closed the door behind us. Harry sits on the couch . He gestures me to sit with him. I sit. Harry grabs the remote and turns on the TV. We watch a couple of episodes of Awkward. "Sash I want to get to you know better so would you like to go on a date with me" asks Harry? "That would be great Harry " I said. "Great tomorrow night dinner " asks Harry? "What time " I ask? Harry pulls out his phone. "7" says Harry. "ya I can do that " I say smiling .  We sit and talk for a while and in the middle of it I get a call from someone. "Hello" I said. "Hey Sasha can you come down for a little while the coach is here" says Simon. "Ya" I said. "Who is it " asks Harry ? "Simon" I said. "Be there in 20 " Said Simon. "OK " I said. Simon hanged up. "I gotta go but um.. I will see you tomorrow night" I ask? "ya but I'm driving you" Harry said. "No that's ok Harry I can drive myself" I said. "Nonsense I'm driving you" He said . I smile. "Thank you" I said. "No problem , love " Says Harry kissing me. His kisses are like angles kissing puppies. Adorable and Sweet. "Ok you can drive me" I said giggling as He kissed my neck." Harry I really have to go " I said. "I know" says Harry grabbing his keys.

Harry dropped me off at the building . I met Simon in a room and in the room stood a HUGE Piano. "I thought u could use the piano for your next performance " Says Simon. " um.... I can't play piano only guitar " I said. "Oh " said Simon. " Sorry" I said. "No NEVER say sorry " He said. Suddenly a guitar was in front of me , Simon holding it. " You have a wonderful voice so the song selection wont be a issue" said Simon. " This all is like a dream" I say holding the guitar ." This isn't a dream Sasha  its real and  i want you to please focus " Says Simon. " Im sorry i just cant um... never mind im just going to try and focus now" i said out loud. " Ok good what song do you want to preform " asks Simon Seriously? " What about i hate you i love you by Gash " i wonder??? " that song though is a duet your performing solo" said Simon . " What about Into you by Ariana Grande " i ask?  " well she is a great singer but i think you try something slow with high vocals" says Simon . " But she does have high vocals " i Reply. " Well you want to use the guitar and her songs aren't slow enough for a guitar .. what about something by Shawn Mendes" Asks Simon? " Well i am a HUGE fan of him ,  he is super talented too" i said. " Ok then pick something by him" said Simon handing me the guitar .  Then he went to answer a phone call. 

I start thinking about all the songs that Shawn has written so far.   what about Mercy or Life of the party or Treat you better?  I thought more deep about that when Simon walks through the door with a Huge grin on his face. " You know the boys , how come you didn't tell me" asks Simon ?  " Well your like my boss and i didn't want to make things well... Awkward " i Replied. 

"Well its ok " said Simon laughing .  " Ok i know which song i want to perform " i said . Simon smiled even wider. " Good what is it " Asked Simon?  "Stitches" I replied.