| ICED COFFEE |

The rest of the day was pretty boring as per usual. Austin never understood why they even bothered to have classes after lunch. The teachers were so boring and most students just napped all through them.

The few who stayed awake were either daydreaming or just doodling nonsense into their books to make for the illusion of concentrating. It got so boring sometimes that other teachers just sat in the corner at their desks and slept too. This was pretty much a normal occurrence in their school.

When the last bell of the day rang, the hallways of the school building were filled with students loitering around in disorderly fashion, most of them in no particular hurry to get anywhere .

Austin made his way out and as he was walking to his car, his phone started buzzing so he pulled it out of his pocket.

So, I need a ride somewhere -X

If he replied, it would end up with him caving in and driving Noah. So ignorance was the best option. He was just going to be a good little boy and assume he hadn't received the text so that he could be on his merry way without a certain voice ringing in his ear every damn minute.

The moment he reached for the driver's door, however, a voice spoke from behind too close to his ear, "By the way, big fan of this cat and mouse game."

Austin almost jumped out of his shoes at the sudden hot breath fanning the back of his neck. It was like somebody somewhere had plans of giving him a heart attack at the ripe old age of sixteen.

"WHAT THE FUCK!"

"You tell me, why are you ignoring my texts? You're breaking my heart, baby!" Noah said.

"Text!" Austin corrected, "It was just one, you shithead! And I'm not your chauffeur."

"I never said you were." Noah was now smirking at Austin. "I'll be doing the driving in the bedroom between you and me. Or anywhere else you wanna do it. I'm flexible...in more ways than one." He sent Austin a seductive wink which in turn sent Austin's insides flipping over.

"What did our deal specify?" Austin asked in frustration, curbing his unwanted emotions to the best of his ability.

"I don't recall signing anywhere." Noah replied matter-of-factly.

"Get the hell away from me, asshole." Austin said, starting to feel frustrated by the mere sight of Noah.

"Oh, come on!" Noah said, reaching to stop Austin from opening the car door, "I promise that if you just drop me off, I'll never bother you again. Promise." He gave Austin those cute puppy dog eyes, his lashes making him look cuter than ever. Austin knew he was in trouble, telling from the way his insides turned in an unusual manner. Noah's eyes were like a shimmering green sea and it was hard to look away.

"Where have I heard that before? I wonder." He just replied sarcastically, trying to sound as calm as he could.

"I promise you won't even have to wait for me. Just drop me off and you can be on your merry way."

"You must be out of your mind if you think I'm gonna drive you and crazier still if you think I would wait for you!"

"Please babe! What if I make it up to you?" Noah asked, wiggling his brows.

"Lemme guess, you wanna suggest a make out session or some other shit that I just can't bring myself to even say or think about." Austin said, cringing a little at the unsaid thought.

"Wow, two days and you already know me so well. We are so meant to be!"

"See what I mean? Goodbye Noah." And with that, he got into his car.