twelve

twelve ; kris wu

"i will never accept that exo is no longer a twelve member group."

or in which a young woman does not want to accept the fact that kris is leaving the group, and tries to convince him to stay.

-

C A S T

wu yifan (or kris wu) as himself. dammit kreased pants why's u have to go u little shit? i miss you in exo. okay mental breakdown past us. i love his eyebrows okay.

moon ga-young as nam yumi

moon ga-young as nam yumi. the obsessed fangirl that doesn't want to let kris go (calry is that u?) i swear this girl looks so much like my german-korean best friend. and ironically moon ga-young lived in germany for ten years as a child before returning to korea.

 and ironically moon ga-young lived in germany for ten years as a child before returning to korea

-

bear with me guys, there's only this one and like two more prologues left to post. thank you for your patience and support. shoutout to Moonstones101 for being such a supportive friend! check out her fics if you have the time ^.^ worth the read.

and another shoutout to bandry for the awes cover ryeongnim ^.^

i hope you like this krease fanfic (ayo waddup krease, says chanyeol). this is also part of the same universe as the others. as i mentioned before, there will be twelve fics (one for each member, and former members as well), plus twelve sequels. i hope you enjoy them and support me through all of this. 

i will try my best to make these interesting and gripping to keep you excited.

-clary xx