I dont like tears

//////Isaiah's pov///////

Hey, I am Isaiah, I am 17 and in one month I am turning 18. Oh yea, I am a girl, my so called parents though I was a boys so they signed my birth certificate and then I came out a girl. I was adopted when I was three, I don't remember you parents because I have a stupid memory thing, the name for it is long. Two months ago I found a investigator who found my birth certificate, and my parents two weeks ago. I hate my foster parents so my plan for my birthday is when I wake up I will grab all my stuff and walk out. I only have the first names and there address so hopefully I can find them. Oh yea, I am the geek, I hear a lot and everyone think I am the good girl, but they don't know want happens at home. I have bad parents, I am adopted and I am at my third foster home. The bad boy Nail bully's me and I hate going to school. I have a secret though. I always have my black hair down and I have my black hair combed to cover my right eye. When I was born I only had one working eye. They had seen nothing like it. Instead of a eye that is blind and you can still see color or what ever it looks like, mine is special because it is completely white. I know weird right.

I got out of bed and showered. I slid on a black tank top that has ruffles on it and then I slid on high waist dark blue shorts that stop mid thigh. I slid on ankle boots which were black and then I put on a medium blue sweatshirt and push up the sleeves to my elbows. I grabbed my black draw string bag and only put it on one shoulder. I walked down to the kitchen ignoring my 'parents' grabbed an apple and went to my truck.

I pulled up to school, five minutes before class started. I grabbed bag and slid it on my shoulder and walked in. There were no people in my way if you think that people slammed up against lockers so I don't hurt them counts. Anyway, I walked to my locker, did my combo, and took my binder, mini computer, world studies note book, and my math note book, and a pencil. I walked to my first class world studies class. We were learning about WWII. I sat in my usually spot. This class and math passed by quick and then I went to art. After art was lunch and then Language Arts, then science, then P.E and finally study hall. The bell rang and I darted out of the room to my locker. I shut my locker and I was slammed against it by my stupid bully, I hate him. I drop my bag on the ground and in a minute flat we are fighting and when it gets to we're I am going to win the teachers pull us apart. Every time, every stupid time. I pull away from them and go home. Home is the same, abuisive. I hide up in my room. That is how it is for the next month.

Hey guys here is my now book.

This story's as one direction in it BUT THEY ARE IN HIGH SCHOOL!!!! THIS WILL BE THE TIME OF MY BOOK.

Hope u like it

<>Liz