Chapter 5

//////Isaiah's pov/////

I was happy, I climbed the ladder to the slid. I got up there it see a boy there he was about the same age as me which is eight. He was smiling. He looked some what like me. I slid down and he caught me. We chase each other around the play ground.

I was at my sixth grade play. I doing my bow and I see the same boy in the front row standing and clapping.

I was in eighth grade, I was doing my first solo. I saw him in the same spot.

I was in tenth grave, my first boyfriend dumped me and I was crying and he came to me asked me what was wrong. After I told him he went to go talk to my boyfriend.

I woke up on my cell floor. I was sore and bruised. I remembered what happened the night before. I also remembered Niall was there for every one of my performances, every heart break everything that made me, me. Well besides for my parents when they hurt me but still. I got up and saw that the boys were all talking and laughing. I thought of a plan.

When they weren't looking I got up and grabbed the small table and set it right I front of the door. One of the boys looked up and saw I had woken up. He pointed that out to M and M can to my cell. He unlocked the door and took a step, he did not see the table and he fell. I attacked him and punched him. I was able to get a few punches in before I heard a gun getting loaded. I drove at the wrong time because M was able to flip over and he attacked me, he grabbed my hand and put them behind my back in that uncomfortable position. I did not care all I was forced on was the gun. I have a bad experience with them. I absolutely hate guns.

"I have had enough of you! Any last words?" Asked main man.

////////Niall \\\\\\\

I looked at the the computer, I saw Isaiah tackle some one and then get tackled by the big dude. I saw a man with a gun pointed straight to her forehead. I know she is absolutely terrified of guns.

"I have and enough of you! Any last words? The man with the gun asked.

"Y..yes. I want to stay. I remember you, brother. You were there for me even if I didn't know you then. You were there for my first solo, when I went down the big slid for the first time. When I was teased you stopped them, my first brake up, you were the big brother. I love you, brother. Please please help. I trust you." Wow. She remembered. I have to find her. What I saw next was something I never wanted to see, instead of getting shot in the head like he was planing he shot her in the arm so she could still live just she was still shot. I shut my eyes. I hated that, I heard her scream and then the man with the gun told the big man to do anything he wanted to do with her. He shoved her to the ground and he landed on her. She screamed but he covered her mouth. I did not dare to look any more but I heard screams and then sounds as if she got punched. Once it stopped they were not in the room anymore. I heard a knock and quickly hid the computer.

Louis walked in. "Time for the tour, we are leaving in an hour." He informs me and then turns to leave. Oh shoot, I forget that. I quickly packed two weeks worth of clothes, I would wash them later. I packed it all in a suitcase and then in a backpack, I put my computer, the other computer and then my wallet, keys, phone, and extra things. I walked downstairs to see the boys loading up the tour bus. I run and claim a top bunk so I can watch her with out anyone knowing. I throw my stuff up there and said goodbye to mom and dad. I hoped on the bus right on time. I told the boys I was going to watch a movie on my laptop. I wen to my bunk, I shut the curtain and opened the computer.

I saw Isaiah, unconscious and the man who attacked her, who I figured out to be M. He was chaining her up. She had chains on both her wrists and her ankles, he left her and went to go talk to the other man who I am guessing to be the control of the operation. I had an idea. I closed that laptop and opened mine. I saw we were scheduled to be at our first stop for four nights. I arranged a meeting with a private investigator, on the second night we were there. We had a concert the first and fourth night. I heard the boys coming so I opened netfix to some random show witch was doctor who. I some what watched it for about ten minutes until I heard the the boys asleep. I changed back to the camera with Isaiah on it. I kept repeating I will get you back. I fella sleep around midnight.

()()()()()())()()())(()()()())()())(())()()()()()()()

Hey guys sorry about the short chapter it is just sorta of a boring part.

Next chapter is his concert and his meeting.

See you next time.

@Liz@