Chapter 3

//////Isaiah pov//////

I woke up with pain on my right side. I struggle to sit up but I make it. I look around at a gray walled, concrete floor room. I saw I was chained my feet to a wall, I saw I was in small room and one wall was a glass one. I saw different rooms with a glass walk which also had some one in it. I hear some noise from out side my room but I am going to call it a cell. I remembered what happened all the way until I blacked out. I saw the first man that asked me what I wanted them to do to me. He unlocked the door and walked in.

"I see my princess has waken up." He greets.

I do not talk.

"So here is what will happen, I keep you until you parents my a big enough reward for you. You will do what I saw but if you don't you will have to deal with M. Understood?"

I nod.

"Answer me." He raised his voice.

"Yes." I say weakly.

"Good, now it is time for me to leave." He walks out and locks the door. He smiles a creepy smile through the glass. I lean against the wall. Thinking. I will be here forever because I have no parents. My birth parents don't care about me and my foster parents don't care about me.

I look up at the window to see a little girl in a room across from me. She looked about seven or eight. Wow, these people are bad. I saw the four boys sit at the table and talking. I just stared at them.

I don't no how long I had been sitting there but then M walks throw the door and throws a bottle of water and a half of a sandwich in a bag at me. It hurt when it hit my arm. I winced and all he said was 'we don't want you to starve.' I opened the water and took a small sip. I looked at the clock but the table and saw it was one in the morning. I ate half of the sandwich and then I laid on the cold floor and feel asleep.

///////Niall's pov//////

I told the boys what happened and they wanted to help. We were all in the living room and they all have fallen asleep and I moved to my room to think. I could not seen there license plate because it was so dark so the only thing I could think of was put a missing person up on the website that held other ones. I could not fall asleep no matter what I tried. Earlier I ran back to the park and got her truck and drove it back to my house I moved all of her stuff to the spare room and I have got to say she has a sweet guitar. I passed my room thinking. I even called the police but this case will take awhile, because the police was all ready dealing with nine other kidnaps. I felt bad for them yet I wanted Isaiah back. I want to tell her I am sorry that I am mean and rude and everything she thought I was. I wanted to start over. Some time during my deep thinking I laid on my bed and after my last thought I passed out at two in the morning.

//////Isaiah pov///////

I woke up to banging from a pan. I looked up to see out side my room the first man who I am going to call Main Man was banging a wooden spoon against a frying pan. I sit up and M walks in my room.

"Now I am going to ask you a question and you will answer. First question. What is your name?" He asked me with demanding in his voice.

"Isaiah." I say shyly.

"Good,how old?" He asked.

"18, yesterday was my birthday." I was scared what would happen if I did not answer. I did as I was told.

"Who are your parents?" He asked.

"I have none." I answer quietly.

"Who are they?" He yells at me. That dude needs to keep his temper.

"My foster parents kicked me out and my birth parents hate me there for I have no parents." I answer.

"Good, we cam do want ever we want to do with you then." I did a little shiver at want her could do. He did one thing I thought he could do right then, he punched me in the stomach.

"Now be a good girl and be good." He says as he leaves. He talks to main man and main man smiles and looks at me, I quickly look down. I look up a few moments later to see M on a computer and main man was yelling a someone beside my room. M stands up with the computer and walks to one of the other boys. They talk and then the boy leaves. M goes back over to the table and Main man come over to my cell.

"How was your rest sweetie?" He asked me.

"Good." I reply drily.

"Well now it is time for work." Work? "M." He yells and M comes and picks me up and holds my hands behind my back and so hard I can't move them, main man unlocks my feet chains and M shoves me down the hall and in to a smaller room. Those to leave and one new one appears. He was huge, he picks me up and slams me to the ground.

"Your job is to be my weights I lift." The dude informs me. I wince as my back slams agains the ground. I see a video camera in the corner. I hop they enjoy the show. He keeps lifting me up and dropping me, I am going to have lots of bruises.

/////Niall's pov/////

I woke up at seven and walk downstairs p, I see everyone is still sleeping and I look out the window. I see a boy, who looks like someone I have seen. He comes of the door sets something down rings the doorbell and runs away. I open the door to see a laptop with a note on it. It read 'turn me on.' I picked up the computer and shut the door. I go up to my room and turn on the lap top. I saw two vie dip camera screen one was of a small rom and another was with no. It was a small concert floor and there was a huge stronger guy using Isaiah as weights, he grow her on the ground, swung her. No, this can not be good, what am I saying this is horrible. I don't even what food right now after watching this. It will be better if I don't show mom this. I heard noise out in the hallway and so I quickly hide the laptop underneath my bed. I watched the door open to reveal Louis.

"Hey nailer." He greets.

"Hey." I greet sadly.

"Are you still moping about that brat." He asked coming to sit on my desk chair.

"She is my sister, what do you think."

"Well, you didn't know she was your sister before a day or to ago. You would be so happy if this happened a week ago, she is just a little inch." He say inch instead of the swear word.

"What happened to the rule if you don't have anything good to say then don't say anything at all." I was getting mad.

"Fine then, I am going to get breakfast. See ya." He left and shut the door behind him. I opened the laptop again, I opened it right as she was slammed down the hardest. I feel so bad.

///////Isaiah pov///////

I don't know how long I have been doing this but I am in pain badly. Finally he stops, after he throws me on the ground for the umpteenth time. M walks through the door and pulls me up and holds my hands behind my back and shoves me in to a small room. He shoves me and I fall, he turns and leave and locks the door. There was still a glass wall and then there was a small table on one side of the room and then a piece of wood held up by chains, it looked like a jail cell. I crawl over the bed and laid down. I was still in my black shorty shorts and tie die shirt, and I put on a sweatshirt before I went to bed when I slept in my truck. I laid down and a few moments later u was yanked form my bed by M.

"You were bad today. You made to much noise when R was working out." So that was the dudes name who was throwing me around. Before I realized what happened I was being head again a foot above the ground and he held my throat. R comes in my room looking mad. He throws a punch straight at my stomach and then on at my face. I was not able to wince or even make a noise. He punched me a few more times and then I lost count because I passed out.

()()()()()()()()()()()()()()()))()()))()()()()()

Hey guys

I know this might not be the best story but I am trying.

<>Liz

PS

I am havering a contest

Make a cover and message me to find out where to send it to.