Chapter 6

/////Isaiah's pov//////

I wake up to the sound of chains. I look around, I am in a medium size room and there were two other people there. I looked down to see I had chains on my wrists and ankles. I was sore and as I started to move I remembered what happen. It was not very good, let's just say I will have nightmares for the rest of my life because of that, and this. I hated this. I saw some movement from the person to the left of me.

"Hey." I spoke shyly.

"Hello. Where are we." He asked unsure.

"Your guess is as good as mine." I answer.

"Good point, I am Garett." He greets.

"Hey, Garett. I am Isaiah." I greet.

"Oh yea, you are the newest person here." He replies.

"What?" I was confused.

"They stole ten of us. I was the first."

"Oh, what are they going to do with us?" I asked.

"Well one thing I heard was they might do a fight with all the kids against each other or they just torture us. Either way it is a lose lose for all of us."

"Oh, do you know what happened when I was out?" I asked.

"Yea, they brought you down here, and then the chained you up. I pretended to be asleep. They chained you up and then the three man took turns kicking you. I hated to see it. The big one M he did the worst out of them."

"Oh, how long have you been here?"

"Two weeks."

"Oh, I have been her for about four to five days."

"Ahh, that boy over there is beck. He came here the day before you."

"Do you know if there are any girls here besides me?"

"There was one but she was unless so they left her in the street so she is not here anymore." Oh.

"Oh."

"Hey, who are you?" Asked the half asleep Beck.

"I am Isaiah. Your beck right."

"Yea, how did you know."

"I am talking to Garett."

"Oh."

I tried to move but the the chains were to heavy, stupid weak muscles. "These things are heavy." I complained.

"They are, I wouldn't try to move." Garrett informs me.

"Yea so lets play twenty questions, where someone ask a question and we all of us answer." Beck offered.

"Sure, I will go first." Garett starts. "Umm, here is one. How old are you?"

"18." I answer and beck say 20 and Garrett says 18.

"Ok, I will go now. What is your family like, if you don't want to answer then you don't have to?" I ask.

"I have my own house and I have not started collage yet. I have a sister and my parents are divorce and I live with my mom." Beck states.

"I got kicked out of my house two days before I came here. I live with my dad and have two older Bothers." Garett tells me.

"I got kicked out the day I came here and I have a brother but that's a story of another day." I answer.

"Ok, my turn. What are your hobbies?" Garett asked.

"I play the tuba, I read a lot, I can't sing so I inbearess my sister in front of her friends." Beck says.