Unexpected visitor

We laid in his bed for a while longer, just talking, and getting to know each other, until we got a knock in the door.

"Alpha, your father would like to see you, urgently." A male voice said.

Mason looked at me apologetically and replied an OK to the voice before we heard them walk back down the hall.

"Sorry baby, it probably won't take long."

He hoped off the bed and bent down to quickly kiss my lips before he went out the door.

I lay in silence for a minute, but I got bored easily and got up to go discover the house, which I had seen little of.

I passed all the bedrooms on this floor and went down to the bottom one where the kitchen and living room was situated.

I followed the hall down near the back of the house and heard a lot of noise coming from a room at the end of the hallway.

I peeked in the doorway and seen it was the home cinema room, and some of the pack members were in there, watching what looked like Spider-Man.

"Hayley, come in. I was just telling everyone about your party." I heard Raina call.

It took me a second to find her in all the faces that turned to stare at me, and waved slightly at everyone before hurrying my way over to her.

"Raina really, it doesn't need to be a big deal." I told her.

"Yes it does! We have our future Luna! That's a huge deal!" She practically shouted at me.

"Ok, ok relax. Jeez." I laughed

"Everyone's dying to meet you personally." She grinned at me.

I groaned and laid my head on my hand, "I'm not good with names."

She giggled and squeezed my shoulder, "it's okay, you aren't expected to know everyone right away. Everyone, this is Hayley." She addressed the group.

I looked around at all the staring faces and smiled.

Though what she was saying was reassuring, I still felt like I should know everyone, and I felt two steps behind those who were Lunas of packs they grew up in.

"So this is where you snuck off to." I heard a voice say and a figure stood on front of me.

I looked up into the smiling face of Mason.

"Yeah, I was kinda bored lying down, so I thought I'd see more of the house."

"I'll show you around later if you want." he offered.

I smiled appreciatively at him, and he sat himself down beside me, with Raina on the other side of me.

"What's up guys." he did that guy fist pump with two boys sitting near us and turned to me.

"Hayley, this is Matt and Peter. Guys this is my mate."

I waved at them and they smiled and offered little waves of their own back ,

"Nice to meet you Luna."

"Hey Hayley."

"Hi guys." I replied.

I sat back and Mason pulled me into his chest as a new movie started.

It was good, but I had a hard time concentrating with Mason's breath tickling my ear the whole time. And his hand on my thigh, which he rubbed up and down every so often.

About an hour in I felt his lips on my neck.

He kissed up, then down again to my collarbone. I closed my eyes and tilted my head when he got to my mark. He kissed and licked it, and his hand travelled up my thigh to my hip.

His mouth went back up my neck and he whispered in my ear,

"You have my scent all over you."

I smiled, knowing the male, and even more the alpha in him loved knowing everyone could smell him on me.

"Oh no, what am I going to do now?" I faked sadness.

He squeezed my hips and pulled me down over his groin.

"Absolutely nothing. You're mine, and everyone should know it."

I laughed quietly but it turned into a gasp when he lifted me and turned me around quickly so I was straddling him.

I looked into his eyes for a moment then he put his hand on the side of my face and brought my lips down to his.

I opened for him straight away and our tongues met each other.

I put one of my hands on his face and the other went to his hair as the kiss got more passionate.

His hand travelled down to my ass and squeezed it. I was glad we were in the dark then, and that Raina had left half an hour ago, so we were alone at the back. I felt so brazen, I would have never done this before Mason.

His lips went back down my neck, and my hips circled on his crotch accidentally.

He let out a moan and it turned me on even more. But then my mind reminded me of where we were and I pulled away from his mouth breathlessly.

Mason sat below me, breathing heavily and his eyes were swirling again, with a look of desire as they roamed my body.

His hand on my ass squeezed again and he smirked at me.

"If you two are done getting it on back there, some of us would like to watch the movie." I heard a voice from behind me whisper.

My face instantly went red and I turned my head round slowly to see Matt with a huge grin looking at me.

I could feel Mason chuckling as Matt turned back around still grinning.

I put my flaming face in Mason neck. Oh god that was embarrassing.

Mason rubbed my back

"it's okay baby." I could detect amusement still in his voice.

I jokingly hit his shoulder then turned around on his lap.
"Ah, careful." He gasped as he repositioned me.

I sat embarrassed for another few minutes until we heard a scuffle outside and everyone turned to the door in surprise.

The noise got louder and a muffled shout was heard, and immediately all the males jumped up and put the females behind them. Mason had me pressed against his back and was communicating with the other males in his head.

The door burst open and Mason growled at the intruder. It was a girl who looked a few years younger than us.

"There's a pack coming from the borders, Alpha sent me to get you!" She shouted, panicking, at Mason.

"Fuck!"

"Ah hell."

Everyone shouted something different and panic could be detected now within the room. Mason grabbed my arm and began walking swiftly to the door.

"Peter, take the females to my mother. Matt, contact the borders and find out how the hell this happened. Everyone stay together and do not panic."

"Yes Alpha." They all answered.

Mason was in alpha mode.

A loud scream was heard from outside the house.

****

Please vote or leave a comment if you liked the story :)