Mark

I woke to the early morning sun streaming through the windows.

It took me a minute to realise where I was, but Mason's strong arm just under my breast made me take notice pretty quickly.

"Good morning." he said, his sleepy voice was really cute. He nuzzled his nose into my hair and snuggled me closer.

I hesitated slightly then relaxed into his arms.

"Did you sleep well?"

"Yeah, thanks, it's very comfortable." I said awkwardly, really I wanted to tell him how comfortable he was.

"Good."

He ran his nose up my neck, then kissed it. He pecked it again, then bit it lightly.

I moaned and he took it as a go sign, attacking my neck and kissing and licking all over it.

"Ugh, Mason" I moaned.

He flipped me over onto my back and was on top of me in a flash.

"Mate." He groaned, his eyes were black.

He leaned in close to my face, and looked from my eyes to my mouth and back. I realised then that we hadn't actually kissed yet. I look up into his eyes and put my hands round his neck, going up to him while he was coming down.

Our lips met and I felt like sparks literally flew. We could feel them everywhere we touched. It started off slow, but Mason's hand came to my neck and he started to take control.

We rolled and I was in top, straddling him. His tongue ran along my bottom lip and I opened for him.

"Mmmm" he moaned into my mouth.

We rolled back and his lips left mine and went along my jaw down to my neck, sucking and biting.

He got to the spot of where he wanted his mark to be and started sucking it. I moaned and he nipped at it with his teeth.

He started grinding against me, and I was losing control.

He worked back along my neck, and one of his hands travelled down to the hem of my top.

It moved along the exposed skin there, then went under and up. He reached my bra and ran a finger along the bottom , then his whole hand covered my breast, and squeezed lightly.

"Ohh Mason," I Moaned

He started moving faster against me, and worked my top up and over my head, only separating his lips from my neck to bring it over my head.

I ran my hands down his back, scratching my nails down it, enticing another groan from Mason.

He pulled away from my neck and leant his forehead against mine, staring into my eyes while we were still moving against each other almost frantically.

"My wolf... I can't control him..."

His face looked torn, between wanting to mark me and not wanting to force it.

At that moment though I couldn't care less, it just felt too good.

His face went to my neck again and his teeth scraped the mark area.

"Hayley.." He moaned, "I can't stop.."

"It's oka..."

I let out a gasp as his fangs pierced my neck. A rush of adrenalin and hormones crashed into me as he bit down and I was pushed over the edge. I let out an incoherent moan that sounded like his name and dropped in exhaustion to the pillow, the pull of energy leaving my body.

Mason pulled his mouth away, then licked over the wound, healing it slightly. He stayed against my neck for a moment, both of us breathing heavily.

"I'm sorry, I couldn't stop baby. I'm sorry I didn't give you more time. There was this pull, from my wolf..."

I smiled, I wasn't annoyed at him, it was an unbelievable feeling. We were connected now, I could sense his strong emotions, and right now he was emitting a lot of lust.

"It's okay Mason. It feels good, and it had to happen sometime. And because you're an alpha, it was always going to be sooner rather than later."

He smiled back at me, then rolled and got up off the bed. He went over to the bathroom and I admired his back and ass as he walked past.

"I know you're checking me out."

He looked back and winked before walking into the bathroom, running his hand through his dark hair and leaving the door open.

I lay for a minute, but I missed the warmth of his body and got up to follow him.

He was shaving, and I wrapped my arms around his waist and laid my head against his back. I kissed it lightly and sighed, I felt so connected to him already.

"I feel like I need to be with you all the time." I confessed.

He put a hand over mine then went back to finish his shaving.

"That'll happen now. After marking, mates have a pull to need to be together for a while. I won't let you out of my sight."

I looked up at him in the mirror and he winked again in a joking way, though I really didn't think he was.

"Oh, I didn't realise that."

He wiped his face with a towel then turned to me and cupped my face with his hands.

"I really am serious you know. I need you now Hayley, more than you'll ever know. I've never wanted anything or anyone more in my life. You're everything to me baby, even after such a short time. I can't be without you now, you're my luna.

So just a heads up, the time just after marking can be hard for an alpha. They're more possessive, more controlling, more dominant than other wolves. My wolf won't want you near other males. I'm sorry, I know it'll be a little difficult and I'll try to control it, but I can't guarantee I won't try to get into your pants all the time." He laughed at the last bit, and leaned down to kiss my lips then took my hand and led me out of the room.