Chapter 5: Black eyes

We went to our room.Put our stuff down,Alan took the shower first.My turn now.As I am taking the shower I ask myself what did Rafael ment when he said that we need to work for them.Who is that girl in Florida?I somehow know that I know her.But I have bad feeling.How long will this take?What if there is someone who I don't want to see?What if there is someone who doesn't want to see me because I'm sure that the angels told them that this was my foult.They'll find out now or then.

Alan-„You alive in there?"

Charlie-„Yea.Just relaxing a bit."

Alan-„Okay.I'm going to bed."

I finish. As I pull the curtain someone white mid-age with a short haircut apears.He surprises me.

Charlie(sees him)-„JESUS!",I slip and I fall down.

The guy-„No,not Jesus.Ramiel."

Charlie-„Who are you?"

Ramiel-„Ramiel,archangel of the Lord."

Charlie stands up covering himself with a towell-„Do you know what doors are for?"

Rafael-„To enter rooms."

Charlie looks at him like that he can't believe the stupidity coming from his mouth basicaly „Dude wtf" face.

Alan-„You okay?Who you talking to?"

Charlie-„Mr.Perve the angel."

Charlie-„Ramiel get out and knock next time."

Ramiel teleports to the living room.

Alan takes the gun on the table and aims to Ramiel-„Who are you?"

Ramiel-„Ramiel,archangel of the Lord"

Rafael apears and Charlie comes from the bathroom.

Charlie-„What do you want?"

Rafael-„Show us some respect,God send us."

Alan-„Why would He do that?"

Rafael-„Shout up so we can tell you!Look God send you Ramiel to help you."

Charlie-„Why would He do that?"

Rafael-„Because He cares.Ramiel is now with you he will only do what you ask and God says.But he doesn't need to help you if he doesn't consider it needed."

Alan-„I thought that God left you for two thousend years."

Rafael-„He sent us a message through a prophet."

Alan-„So how do we feed him?"

Rafael-„He is not your pet!Anyway now you need to find a way how to turn a human into an angel and bring it to Florida.Don't ask me anything."

Rafael disappears.Ramiel just stands there looking forward really creapy.

Alan-„Ramiel can you leave us for 10 minutes?"

Ramiel-„Yes I can."

Ramiel does nothing.

Alan-„So leave us."

Ramiel disappears.

Alan-„What is going on here?!"

Charlie-„Calm down."

Alan-„Calm down?I am calm!"

Charlie-„Look we need to help the angels so they can help us find the others."

Alan-„I don't know man.Something is wrong here.Why do they need to transform someone into an angel?"

Charlie-„Lets ask Ramiel."