Chapter 8: In between

Michael-"Ahh."

We are on the ground. I punch him into the face. Again. Again. Again and again. Until he is unconscious. I look up everything is black. Wait this is where it has begun. Hmm, I have a plan. I slap Michael with the back of my hand. He wakes up and shakes.

Michael jumps and flies a little above me,he spreads his wings. He can't do that on Earth so this is different.

Michael-"How did you...? How did it hurt?"

Charlie-"Come down and we can work this together."

Michaels thinks-"...somethings different here.He is to strong. Then why hasn't he killed me yet?"

Wait, why would I say that to him. And how did I punch him.

Familiar voice in my head-"I punched. Well technically you did but..."

Charlie-"Is that you? Is that who I think it is?

The voice-"Hello, it's me"

Charlie-"Barbas?! How the hell are you alive? Did you just possessed me?"

Barbas-"Yea. Sorry about that. I have to get something out of Michael. You can cast me out anytime."

Charlie-"Ok. Just hurry up."

So Barbas is back somehow. That's good. But he controls my body. He possessed me. It feels like, well it is like watching me do something against my own will.

Barbas-"Michael come down here. Don't make me do it by myself!"

Michael-"What can you do? I'm flying and you are just a human Charlie."

Barbas-"How can you be so sure?"

Michael notices that my eyes changed shape.

Michael thinks-"Since when do humans have red animalistic eyes? Oh NO!"

Barbas-"So you coming down?"

Michael turns and tries to run. As soon as he spreads his wings Barbas jumps really high grabs his ankle of his right leg and smashes him on the ground.

Michael thinks-"...he probably escaped while I was on Earth. Well I'll make sure that he doesn't escape this time."

Michael takes a tiny ball, size that perfectly fits your hand, Barbas punches him so hard that he faints. The ball shines orange, black smoke gets out from my mouth, nose, ears and eyes. Barbas gets absorbed by it.

I drop down. My head hurts. I get up somehow. I took the the ball and start running.

Meanwhile on Earth...

Ramiel and Alan-"Charlie!!!"

Rafael-"Nooooo!"

Ramiel and Alan drop down.

Ramiel-"Where did they go Rafael?"

Rafael-"Why should I tell you?"

Ramiel-"We have higher chances of saving them."

Rafael-"Hmm. Okay. I'll tell you. Michael was cast out of heaven but he still has to protect the gates."

Ramiel-"So he is ''In between''"

Alan-"Between what?"

Rafael-"Stupid human."

Alan-"Hey!"

Ramiel-"That's a place between everything, hell, heaven and everything else."

Alan-"So why don't you just go and open the gates and teleport them here?"