Chapter 6: A weird priest

Ramiel disappears.

Alan- "Good night Charlie."

Charlie-"Good night."

Charlie looks on the net for stories,legends and myths until he finds something worth checking out.

"...a human can be turned into an angel but first it has to confess all the sins so it can be purified,then you can convert the soul into an angel,if the body is strong enough the angel will stay in it,because an angel will burn everything that sees it so it needs a vassal,the human must have another human near it with chaos in there soul...be aware of the consequences."

Charlie put his hands together and prays-"Rafael and Ramiel may you please come to me I've found something."

They appear.

Rafael-"Come to your car. We need you alone."

They disappear.
I putt a note on the table that says-"I went to the car with the angels they want to talk to me alone."
I went outside and I enter the car.
It is very windy outside.

Charlie-"Hi guys."

Ramiel-"Hello."

Rafael-"Why did you call us?"

Charlie-"A simple hello would be nice. You could learn a thing or two from Ramiel."

Rafael-"Me? Learn from him? Pfff. He just became an archangel. And God didn't give him that title.And my name means the healing power of God."

Charlie-"Well potatohead his name means the thunder of God. And I don't care if he became an archangel yesterday cuz he is my friend now. He helps me."

Rafael-"I have my own day. Wednesday.And what does he have?

Charlie-"A friend and your looking right into him!"

Rafael-"Let me show a trick and we'll see how much you'll talk then."

Charlie grabs his stomach-"AAAAAAAAAA!!!"

Ramiel-"What are you doing Rafael?!"

Rafael-"Teaching him a lesson."

Ramiel-"Stop it now!"

Rafael-"Who are you to tell me what to do?"

Ramiel-"The thunder of God!"

Ramiel punches Rafael to the face.Rafael instantly disappears.

Ramiel-"Let me help you."

Ramiel grabs my neck.I don't feel any pain anymore.

Charlie-"Woa. Worst case of explosive diarrhoea. Thanks. And I thought that you take a stairway to heaven not an elevator,haha."

Ramiel-"What diarrhoea?How can it be explosive?Welcome.What stairway?What elevator?"

Charlie-"Those were all joke except the part when I said thanks."

Ramiel-"I don't understand."

Charlie-"One day you will.Here is what I've found:a human can be turned into an angel but first it has to confess all the sins so it can be purified,then you can convert the soul into an angel,if the body is strong enough the angel will stay in it,because an angel will burn everything that sees it so it needs a vassal,the human must have another human near it with chaos in there soul."

Ramiel-"I understand. Find the spell and I'll say this to Rafael, he will be mad when he sees me."

Charlie-"Okay then. I need to get some sleep. See you later."