The Hang out

OMG U SHOULD HAVE SEEN MY FACE WHEN I SAW THE VIEWS AND VOTES!
500 VIEWS?! 50 VOTES?!?! I CANNOT THAT U GUYS ENOUGH! PLEASE ENJOY THIS CHAPTER.

Frisks Pov

I sat outside on the school stairs waiting for Todd to come out.

"HUMAN!" I heard a familiar voice yell from behind me.

"Sup...?" I said

"IS IT TRUE?!" Papyrus asked sadly.

"Wait what're you talking about Paps?" Sans asked his taller brother.

"IS IT TRUE?!!" Papyrus yelled shaking my shoulders violently, and ignoring his brother.

"Papyrus stop shaking me!" I yelled.

"FRISK... UNDYNE TOLD ME SOMETHING AND THAT YOU GOT IN A FIGHT WITH HER, ALPHYS AND METTATON IS THAT TRUE?" Papyrus asked seriously.

"Yes... It is.." I said turning away with a

mix of anger and sadness.

"Wait you guys got into a fight? Over what?!" Sans asked.

"Why would you care? It's none of your business," I snapped causing them both to flinch. I sighed "Can you two just leave me alone?"

"BUT FRISK.. I THE GREAT PAPYRUS, CAN'T ALLOW YOU TO HANG OUT WUTH SOME AS BAD AS TODD!" Papyrus said

"Wait woah woah woah. Your hanging out with Todd, out of everyone in the world, him?" Sans said anger in his voice.

"Yeah what of it?!" I yelled back.

"What the hell has gotten into you?! That guy's insane!" Sans yelled angrily.

"HE HAS BEEN QUITE MEAN TO YOU FRISK," Papyrus said sadly.

"I thought you two were better than this." I said blankly before grabbing my backpack and began walking over to Todd who had just gotten out of the building. Papyrus grabbed my arm.

"B-BUT H-HUMAN!" Papyrus said sadly. I yanked my arm out of his grasp and walked over to Todd, leaving the skeletons in the dust.

"Sup Princess," Todd said when I walked over to him. I chuckled

"I told you not to call me that," I said jokingly but sassy.

"But I did," he said sticking his tongue out. I rolled my eyes

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"To the park down the street," he said pointing towards the park. "By the way what were the two boneheads over there yelling about," I smirked.

"They were just spewing crap, lets go!" I said as I hoped over the Stairs' railing, Todd following behind. When we got there, there was two skeletons and a girl.

"Sup the names G," the one in black said.

"Fell," Said the one with the red shirt and red eye.

"And I'm Rose," the girl said in a tone that made me shiver.

"This is Frisk," Todd said.

"Ahh so your the one that hit Todd," Fell said I rolled my eyes.

"Hey, he deserved it." I retorted

"Ooooh feisty one huh?" G said looking me up and down.

"Believe it," Todd said laughing.

"I like that..." Fell said smirking.

"Catch!" Rose said tossing me a paint can. "We're going to go graffiti some buildings, you coming," she asked expectedly. I looked around at all of the hiding my worry.

"Sure, let's go." I said following Rose.

"So Todd tells us your a ballerina, huh?" Fell said obviously trying to anger me.

"Yeah but I don't just do ballet bonehead," I said flicking him in the forehead.

"Oh yeah you can do contemporary too, huh Princess," Todd said.

"Yeah but I can also do lyrical and hip-hop I'm a multi dancer," I retorted ignoring the nickname. G and Rose started climbing up the fire escape on the side of a building, Fell following up.

"Need a hand?" Todd asked lifting my small body up to grab the ladder.

"Thanks," I said climbing up the ladder.

"Don't mention it shorty," He teased.

"What happened to Princess?" I said chuckling.

"It's still there, but your also shorty.*fake gasp* you can be Princess Shorty," he said in fake surprise. I smiled.

"Ha ha very funny," I said lightly shoving him as we climbed onto the roof.

"Right here," Rose said pointing to the floor. "We'll do our logo and jump to the next building." Rose said shaking her spray can bottles. They did the first building showing me the logo and on the rest of the buildings I helped, refusing to think about the consequences.

Timeskip*

"Cya," I called out to all my friends and began to walk home. I was covered in paint after we began to spray wash other for fun.
"Crap what time is it." I said out loud and took out my phone. It read 12:13am. Damn it. I raced home praying to God that Sans and Papyrus were asleep by now, or maybe even not there, that'd be great too.

I opened the door slowly hoping I didn't make any sound and closed the door carefully as well.

"Ehem," I heard from behind me.

"Crap," I whispered and slowly turned around smiling innocently to to see Sans crossing his arms.

"Did you think I wouldn't notice?" Sans said furious.

"I wouldn't understand why you would care." I said with attitude.

"I promised Toriel that I would watch over you until the problems were settled, and for heavens sake I care about you!" Sans yelled.

"Yeah sure you do," I said sassy.

"Excuse me?!" He yelled back.

"You claim you like and care about me, but then who was that girl you were with earlier hmm? The one that kept giggling with you and touching your arm?" I yelled angrily. He looked away,

"She's just a friend," he said.

"Your sound upset by that!" I yelled

"I'm not! And why are you so angry about that?" He snapped

"That's none of your business, now if you'll excuse me I'm going to bed," I said walking past him, who then grabbed my hand

"Frisk..." I yanked my hand out of his grip.

"Don't talk to me," I said angrily and ran up to my room and slammed the door.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-

Hey guys. Kinda intense chapter huh? Aside from the chapter I really cannot that you guys enough. And I know I say that often but I mean it everytime. I really hope your enjoying my book and keep reading.

-winds out