Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Raven’s POV

I remember the dark as I started to wake up. Then I touched my lips because they felt all tingly. I looked up all groggy “What happened?” I asked. After I heard Sam ask if I was ok.

Then he starts talking about needing to follow me around till Evan came. Oh Hell no he’s not going to follow me around. This guy has a serious problem. Then he mentioned my sister and I tried to get him to promise not to tell Harley.

No,no,no I don’t want anyone to know what happened to me.

I plead with him not to tell anyone. So he says fine if he can follow me around. I’m assuming he’s going to want to stay here. Ahh my mind starts to work a mile a minute. Now what was it that Harley said Patrick told her.

Ahh yeah this will be fucked up of me but if they were tortured. Then seeing me in my element will scare the shit out of him more than he already was and he’ll have to back off and leave me alone.

I turn to him with a wicked gleam in my eyes. Oh this is going to be one fucking fun night. I hold back a laugh but a smile appeared on my face. “Ok” I tell him and I can see him swallow.

Let the games begin.

“Um well I have to go home and get some clothes but I’ll be back soon” He tells me…

Perfect “Oh don’t worry I’ll be here all evening till 7:00pm when I have to go to THE DUNGEON.” I tell him.

He looks at me in utter confusion “The what?”

Holy shit Jim didn’t tell him about it. This will be more fun then I thought. “Just freaking, be here at 7” I snap. Damn does this man infuriate me!

I had it all planned out. I called one of my regulars that I knew was in town. He really did like to get whipped. This will really kill this guy or driving out of there screaming for his life. I made the arrangements and then spent the rest of my time prepping.

This was one of my masochist customers. He didn’t want sex just to be treated like a slave. With the occasional spanking and whipping. I dressed in my thigh high stockings and my knee high black boots. I had on a black thong and a black strap around my breasts.

I topped it off with a red dress that did not hide my entire ass. I put on a trench coat over it. Just for the ride to the club then it was all exposed till I got to the room. He was here on time as I expected the little nerd.

I came out of my room and checked on Kinky before I opened the door. But she was fast asleep. I then went to open the door and he was there waiting with a bag in his hand and dressed in all black.

“Come one and drop your stuff off in Harley’s room.” I tell him as I walk to her room.

Then I walk back to the door letting him know we had to leave. When we got to the club he was turning to the club side. “No, go around to the other block. I’ll show you the way.” I had him drive around to the dark ally and at the end there is a large wall I told him to close his eyes and I got out and did what I had to and then the wall slid open for us to enter.