Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Raven’s POV

I stood there looking at him run away. He said I was a good looking woman. But just as fast as he stunned me my anger surfaced. “Oh hell no you didn’t just say I had a fucking big mouth. Who the hell do you think you are?” I screamed marching to the door and banging on it.

“Sorry but the person you are trying to reach has left for the night” He taunted me through the door.

Ahhhh I was so furious, how dare he. This is going to be to killer having him here with me. Evan better hurry his ass up. All this just because, I stopped in mid thought.

The slashed tiers, oh no he knows where I am. I felt the old panic grab a hold of me. Breathe Raven, breath Sam is here. Evan is also coming soon everything will be ok. I went into my room and looked in the closet and the bathroom.

Then I went through every room in the house and even made sure Kinky was breathing.  Believe me it seems like I’m over reacting but trust me I’m not. I finally sank down to the floor by my door and stretched my leg. I felt better when I was metaphorically standing guard. I had changed in to a pair of PJ’s and was starting to relax when numnuts opened his door that faced directly to my door.

His eyes widened to see me there “You where waiting for me to come out so you could pounce?” He asked looking confused.

I was to tired to fight so I just looked at him. He had on jeans and no shirt. Damn he had some serious ink on his arm. Weird I thought it was my tattoos that made him call me a freak? But I still said nothing as I just continued to look at him.

“Raven I’m starting to get nervous. Are you trying to figure out where to hide the body?” He asked and I had to smile.

He looked at me like if I was a weird animal. “Wow your smile just lights up your face.” He said all full of wonder making me scowl at him.

“Ahh see that’s the look I’m used to seeing on you.” He smirks.

“Sam, he found me didn’t he?” I asked him dreading  the answer I was sure was coming.

“Raven I think so. Evan should be here tomorrow. That means we are going to have to relocate. Kinky will have to come too since she is the only other person living here now. He might try to get to you using her.” He told me.

“Raven what happened? Why is he after you?” He asked and I got up and faced him.

“I’m tiered good night.” I said and stepped in my room and shut the door.

That is something I don’t think I’ll ever be ready to talk about. Not tonight and I’m thinking not ever. I finally fell asleep after tossing and turning for a while. But the dream came back.

FLAHBACK