Chapter 4

Chapter 4

Raven’s POV

I went off with Kinky to get ready as Sam left to go get his things. He said Evan will be here soon. I wonder where their taking us? Makes it hard to pack when you don’t know what to take, Hmmm.

I decided to pack a bathing suit, some hiking gear, some evening clothes and a box of condoms. What the hell, why would I think I need these! I throw them across the room and have to sit down to control my breath.

Where the hell did that come from?  I shake my head to clear it because the image of Sam’s sexy broad chest came to my mind.  “Stop it Raven, stop thinking of Sam in that way” I yell at myself.

Kinky’s POV

I went to ask Raven what I should pack and I heard her scream to herself. Haaa I knew it she likes that boy Sam. I smirked, that’s why I flirted with him in the kitchen. I wanted to see if my suspicions where on the mark. She’s as easy to read as my girl Harley.

Hmm a week together with Sam will make her see she likes him. Who knows she might even fall in love. Well kinky is going to work her magic this week..

I then went to get a couple of supplies from the community room that might just come in handy this week.. I smirk as I pick out just the right toys needed for the job.

We got ready and met up in the living room for Sam to arrive. Then we heard the sound of a dirt bike cause that didn’t sound like Harleys Bike. We looked out the window and damn did that boy look hot.  He had on some camouflage pants and boots with a gray wife beater on. The boy was smoking.

I turned to look at Raven and damn if that girl didn’t drool.  Hahahah

The moment she noticed me looking she scowled at me. “You better back off Kinky. He’s here on a job and nothing else you hear me.” She told me all irritated.

I smiled wickedly, seems I’m going to have to make her jealous. “Listen girl if you don’t want him, it’s only fair you let old kinky at him.” I tell her earning me another scowl.

Thank God Sam knocked at the door at that moment because I sear this girl was ready to blow a gasket. Hahahaha  I am bad That’s why I’m The Queen Cheese.

Sam’s POV

Raven opened the door and gave me a dirty look. What the hell did I do now? “Evan is behind me so he should be here soon so let’s get your stuff and wait for him outside.” I tell them as I go in and grab all the crap they pact.

Damn I only packed a bag and these chicks are seriously packing some bags here. Well that means Raven will have to ride with me. Evan will need all the room in the back of his Escalade for all this shit. I look at them as I haul the heavy bags outside.