Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Oh my God we have been here for 3 days now and I have been going crazy with having Evan so close by. It seems as if at every opportunity he can he touches me. Not a sexual touches just a casual touch.  I don’t understand what he wants.

Then I’ve also seen how he seems to know just the right thing to do and say. Makes me wonder, He can’t be that attuned to me can he. That doesn’t explain how attuned Sam is to Raven.

It kind of reminds me of my ex but he was a nasty man taking what he heard and saw and making me feel dirty. But then that would mean that. Mother fucker are they taping us?

OH HELL NO!!!!  I went and looked to see where they were.  Ahh yeah they decided to go by the beach this morning I remember. So I was looking around and remembered that they would not let us into a room of the house. I took my hair pin out and hell yeah Kinky knows a thing or two and I managed to open the door.

I was in shock when I saw all the cameras that must be out there. Then I noticed what rooms and where they were. Luckily none were pointed to this door so they would be none the wise that I’m on to them.

Then my wheels started to turn as I exited the room. Even though I was fuming an ready to snap. I kind of thought it was the sweetest thing a man has ever done. And No I’m not crazy think about it. My ex would spy on me to but I didn’t know about it. So the first times that he saw me masturbate. He brought up a conversation about how it was dirty when a woman touched herself.

You get where I’m going with this. But Evan seems to be talking all that he hears and sees and uses it to get closer to me and show me how much we have in common. I see that Sam is doing the same with Raven. So it’s hard for me to be mad. Not to mention the fact that they want to make sure no one will harm us in bed like what happened to Raven.

Hmmm maybe I can use this to our advantage and between me and raven we can drive these boys so crazy with lust. Yet they will not be able to do anything about it because then that would mean they had to fess up to bugging the house and knowing they have invaded our privacy.

I won’t tell Raven for she will never forgive Sam for that betrayal but I will make it so she too tortures Sam. I have my ways and then Sam to will squirm in his seat when he is the one taking watch on the monitors. I notice how they take turns watching in that room at night. Tonight it’s Evans turn to take watch first. I smirk as my plan takes form.

Raven’s POV

I was sitting here on the beach contemplating life and what I planned to do. I had no makeup on just my swim suite, I looked out at the water where Sam and Evan where playing around like kids. I couldn’t help the smile that made its way to my face.  I really like Sam. He is so sweet and has been very attentive to me.

I am very surprised with all the things we have in common. He likes the same music I do. He likes all my ink. I really like his ink to. I would have never pegged him for an ink guy. But his tattoos rock, I smirk thinking about last night. I traced one with my finger and his skin bumped under my finger.