Chapter 7

Chapter 7

Kinky's POV

Oh man that felt so good, I guess it was just the thought that he's looking at me that has me so excited. I smirk and head to the bathroom to clean up. After I washed up a little I went outside to look for Evan and see if he was looking at me or not.

"Hey Evan where are you?" I called out.

Then I saw him coming out of his room with a different pair of pants on. I tried really hard to hide my smile. Yeah I knew I could get him to blow his load. "There you are, what where you doing?" I asked innocently.

"Well you see I spilled some coffee on my pants and had to change them." He said clearing his throat. But that blush that spread from his neck all the way to the roots of his hair told me otherwise.

"Oh ok, that shower was very invigorating and relaxing at the same time." I say and smile at the low groan he let loss without realizing it.

Just then Raven and Sam came in "hey guys your back. Go wash up while Evan and I take care of lunch." I tell them and head for the kitchen. Time for a little more torture I think to myself as I head for the kitchen.

I got there and started taking out what we would need to make a salad and some sandwiches. My body was too overheated to eat anything warm. Judging by the way Evan was breathing every time I would brush up against him I think he would agree.

We had everything set up and on the table by the time Raven and Sam came out. "That looks so good" Raven said as she headed into the kitchen to make some iced tea.

When she came back with the tea I noticed how Evan guzzled it down. Yeah that will teach you to mess with me.

Raven's POV

We had lunch but there was a weird vibe in the room. There was definitely something going on between Kinky and Evan. But what I'm not sure. But it sure was a hell of a lot of fun to see the way kinky made poor Evan sweat.

"Oh did I tell you Patrick called and said he told Jim about us coming here and that well you know the stalker." Sam said.

I almost dropped my spoon. Oh no I don't want Harley to know what's going on, Damn these nosy men. I look away not wanting him to see the distress on my face. But he has been reading me so much lately. Anticipating my needs and just knowing what I'm feeling. We have talked a lot during the past days.

I feel like I'm starting to really like him more than I should. So I just got up and went to the kitchen as I started to clean the table. But he just got up and followed me.

"Are you ok Raven?" Sam asked.

"Why did they have to call her? I don't want her to know anything." I said to him as we hear Evan call out that he and Kinky where going for a walk and would be back in 2 hours.