Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Kinky’s POV

So we left since it looked like Sam and Raven where going to have it out. It would either be an explosion in bed or she will kick his ass. I was hoping for the explosion in bed.

As for me and mister hot pants here. I was prepared to make him suffer a little more. Damn men and thinking they can spy on a bitch like that. I turn and look at him and he is just so adorable. He had sweat on his upper lip. I could tell he was picturing what I had on underneath.

Hmmm maybe Kinky will get her freak on tonight. My kitty has been throbbing all fucking day. But damn this guy needs to learn his lesson first. Kinky was played too roughly now it’s my turn to teach this man who will be boss. I don’t mind sharing  but he has to know that I prefer to be talked to, and not spied on.

We decided to go for a quick walk and then take a ride. To who knows where? We just needed to give those guys some time. So we walked around the house and then just drove. “So Evan what is it you want out of life?” I asked him.

“Well Sam has been asking me to, come work with him for a while now. But I love New York. There was really no reason for me to relocate. But now seems I might have been mistaken.” He said as he looked at me. Oh damn this brother has serious game going on here.

“Well Chicago is a very different place than New York. What about your mom?” I asked him.

“Oh she passed on last year, so it’s only me now. I had no siblings, just little ole me.” Oh how my heart went out to him, he looked like a lost puppy.

So I reached out my hand and squeezed his. “Sorry for your loss.” I said and we drove around holding hands. It was sweet, so sweet I felt my heart constrict. Damn but this man does things to me that scare the hell out of me. He has the most expressive eyes. I could see a little Evan or Kinky running around with those eyes.

I closed my eyes and took a deep breath. Relax Kinky, no need to get ahead of yourself here. We only want sex, only enough to take this edge off. We are not ready for what he wants.

But damn what a beautiful family we could have together.  I look at him quickly so he doesn’t see me looking.

Evan’s POV

Holy shit I can’t get the image of what she’s wearing out of my head. I am like a rabid dog here. But I have to stay calm. The moment she squeezed my hand in that comforting gesture I thought I was going to blow my load again.

She is the perfect woman for me. That jerk of a husband of hers that hurt her will pay one day, if I ever get my hands on him. But I will make her love me. She’s caving. Every day we spend together gets me closer and closer to my goal.

She will be mine, forever mine. I think I love her more now than I did the moment I laid eyes on her. Behind that sassy exterior lies a very hurt insecure woman. But I will heal her and she will be my wife. The mother of my children, can you imagine what my children will look like.