1

Camila's POV

Friday morning and I have to go to school. Ugh. Why? I mean it's not that I don't like school it's just I don't like people. And don't get me started on the teachers... I just can't. The only person that actually makes me feel less nauseated at the thought of school is my best friend Dinah.

As I roll out of bed, I picked up my phone from my dresser and checked the time. 6:47. Seriously? They should make it illegal to wake up this early for school. I went to the bathroom for my morning routine which consisted of: Shower, Brush teeth while singing to one direction, Mouthwash. I went to my closet and picked out ripped high waisted jeans with a red flannel and black vans. I curled my hair a little and put on my bow necklace.

When I was done getting ready it was 7:57. I still had 10 minutes before I have to leave so I go downstairs to be greeted by my loving mother, Sinu and my cute little sister, Sofi. I grabbed a banana and kissed my mom on the cheek before I moved around the island to ruffle Sofi's hair. "Good morning sweetheart, do you want breakfast?" My mother said. "No thanks, I have to leave now anyway if I'm going to make before Dinah starts circling the school looking for me." I said as I took a bite of my banana. "Okay, well me and your father are going to be here tonight so you don't have to watch Sofi in case you want to sleep over Dinah's house" my mother said. I just nodded my head and continued to eat my banana. I said my goodbyes and made my way to hell on earth. School.

As I parked my car I already saw Dinah impatiently tapping her foot. "Girl where the hell were I have been waiting for the last five minutes for your ass" Dinah shouted as I rolled my eyes. We made our way to our lockers before the bell rung and then we went to our first period class which was Forensic Science. Mr. Wilkins, who reminded me of Peter Parker from the first Spider-Man movies, was writing our Do Now on the board. "Good Morning, ladies. You two are always my early birds." He said with a smile as he set up his equipment. "If it wasn't for me, you wouldn't see Dinah until there was 15 minutes left of the period." I said as I stuck my tongue out at Dinah. She gave me and evil glare and said " But I was here before you, so watch it Cabello.

25 minutes into first period I started drawing
little hearts and smiley faces onto my desk when that husky voice that I despised whispered in my ear. "Hey Camz. Are those for me?" She said as she put her hand on my thigh and smirked at me. 'I want to punch that smirk off her face' I thought as I rolled my eyes and moved my leg. "No" I said through gritted teeth. I dreaded periods 1-6 because I had every. Single. One of my classes with her. See why I hate school yet?

It was now fourth period. Gym. We had to play Basketball. ''Yay'' I said with sarcasm in my voice. I loved basketball but the people in my gym period suck and it was just disgraceful. We got assigned to teams. Ariana, Hailey, Demi, Selena, and myself on the first team and Tori, Ally, Normani, Lucy, and Lauren on the other.

As the game started it wasn't as bad as the last times my team was actually communicating and working together while Lauren's team was tripping, pushing and occasionally kicking our players. My team had the rebound from an illegal shot made after traveling with the ball. As I dribbled the ball to the other side of the court I tried to look for an opening but Lauren was grinding on me and I could feel her friend. It made me lose focus. She stole the ball and ran it down the court and dunked the ball.

To sum up the game. We lost and we went to the locker to change. As I walk to the shower I can see Lauren undressing. She was in her bra and shorts. I don't know why but I was curious about her. I peeked over at her and as soon as she about to take off her shorts Dinah came behind me and pulled me out of my show. "Mila what are you doing?" She said as she tried to see what I was looking at. "Nothing, I'm about to go to the showers" I said as I pointed to the direction of the showers. I turned around and looked down the aisle of lockers that Lauren was in but she was gone.

I made my way to the locker and put my towel on the hook. I was about to take off my shirt when I felt someone grab me pin me on the wall. My face was on the tile wall and I couldn't see who it was until a sexy husky voice whispered in my ear. " If you wanted a show Camz, all you had to do was ask." She said as her breath hit my ear my knees were becoming weak as my stomach fluttered. She was pressed against my back and I could feel her friend on my butt and it made my center throb. She then kissed my neck and I bit my lip feeling fulfilled with her soft lips on my neck. She smiled against my neck then I and didn't feel her warm body against mine. I looked around and saw her leaving the shower room. "See you later Camz" she said as she waved her hand in the air. I was speechless and still throbbing. What was this girl doing to me?

A/n So this is my first series EVER... So please vote and comment what you think.
-Dj