5

Camila's POV

"I can't do this anymore! I am really contemplating dropping out. Waking up at ungodly hours to do work for 8 hours a day? Who came up with shit?!" Here I am, in front of my high school with Dinah ranting about her hate for the huge building. How did I get so lucky? Dinah had to be in school an hour early to retake a test she missed when she was absent and guess who got the great opportunity to sit in a library while their bestfriend is taking a test. That's right. Me!

While picking out a book to read to pass the time I saw the one person I really didn't need to see right now. Her green eyes looked me up and down, checking me out while she started to smirk. I rolled my eyes and continued to look for a decent book.

While looking for a book, Lauren had grabbed me by my wrist and dragged me to a dark, secluded room in the library. "What the actual fuck?" I said with anger as she pressed me up against the wall. "Now... Camila? Why art thou avoiding me? You know that isn't very nice" she said as held down my hands. "Why does it matter to you?" Said as I rolled my eyes. "Shouldn't you be inside someone's daughter right about now?"

"It depends... Are you that particular daughter?" She asked as she leaned in. I turned my face, but she still kissed my neck. I tried not to moan as she placed her hands over my clothed core. All I could do what moan after that. She chuckled. "By the sounds you're making, I guess you will be that certain daughter" she said as she tried to undo my pants.

I pushed her off and slapped her as I left the room. I left the school and went home. I can't deal with seeing her every day. The way she makes me feel and the things she does, really has me going. I need to confront her and tell her to leave me alone. But not today... today I need to relax and take my mind off of her. What better way to do that than getting under someone else?

A/n: WELL!!! That was unexpected... I couldn't really find any time to write this so sorry if it's short. I decided to throw something in there that no one would expect so... there you go! Have fun. Make good choices and please comment what you think!!