Alternate Ending

I'm pregnant... I really hoped I wasn't because I don't want to have anything to do with Lauren. I went to the hospital to tell her. She did have a right to know because it's her baby.

When I went into the room I didn't see Lauren, just a cart with water and an unmade bed. I looked around and heard the door open. I didn't look because I knew it was her. I didn't hear anything but I felt her run to me and wrap her arms around me from the back. I started to cry because I didn't know how to tell her.

"I'm so incredibly sorry Camila. It shouldn't have taken Dinah almost killing me to apologize, but I love you and I want to Dinah to kick my ass again for the fucked up shit I did to you." She said as she turned me around and looked into my eyes.

"Lauren... I don't know how to say this but.. I- I'm pregnant.."

"You- I mean you're .. really pregnant?"

I only nodded. I scanned her face for some type of clue on what she was thinking, but she just stared at my stomach.

"Listen I only told you because it's your kid, you know? But I'm not getting rid of it because it's my baby too. I don't want you trying to tell me about how I will get along with school and a kid because I'll figure it out."

"I would ne- Camila I can't believe you think I would tell you to do something like that. I'm in love with you and i want to raise this baby with you."

"You do?" I said, surprised that she wants to raise the baby with me.

"Of course, Camz." She said moving closer. "I'm so sorry for what I did to you. Please forgive me."

"I- I forgive you..." I said not looking at her because I know what's going to happen.

"Lauren Jauregui?" a man said with two police officers standing behind him.

"Yes?" Lauren said confused.

"You're under arrest for the sexual assault on Camila Cabello."

She looked at me slowly but when i met her eyes i mouthed the words "i'm sorry too."

The police officers came up behind her and handcuffed her. The whole time they were takin her out, she was screaming for me and I couldn't even look at her.

I just kept thinking that this is what's best for me and the baby because I don't know if she will change or if she'll be abusive. I can't take that chance with my baby.

Please don't hate me. A lot of people was mad at the whole Camila taking Lauren back thing so i thought this would be better. I hope it is I don't know 🤷🏽‍♀️.