9

Camila's POV

Greyson was fun. We hung out the whole day and he brought me to the movies and then out to eat. Later that night we... you get the point. So yeah.. it was fun.

So now I'm am in my house eating Cocoa Puffs and watching Friends. As usual, I'm home alone because my parents are working and Sofi is at her friends house. Well, I was alone until someone rang my doorbell. I expected it to be Dinah but what surprised me was the raven-haired goddess that I dropped like a sack of marbles.

"Lauren what are you do-" I was cut off when she ran to me and started kissing me. To say I was shocked was an understatement. All I could do was hold onto her neck while she held onto my waist. She moved south of the equator and gripped my ass and lifted me up as I wrapped my legs around her.

She carried me up to my room and laid down so I was straddling her. Every time I moved I could feel her member grazing my clothed center. She began lifting up the only thing I wore which was a oversized t-shirt. Don't ask me why I'm letting this happen I just want to be in the moment. But when she flipped us over and started kissing my neck, I suddenly forget why I doubted it.

"I'm so sorry.. Let me make you feel good Camz. Can I show you how sorry I am?" She whispered in my ear as she continued to suck on my sweet spot.

"Please... there isn't anything I would want more" I said as I looked at her in the eyes and saw something different. I expected her to have lust-filled eyes, but she had so much passion in her eyes and... love?

I was dragged out of my thoughts when she began taking off her clothes. When she was finished she kissed me chastely and started making her way down my body. She stopped at my breasts and went to work. Having a rhythm of kneading one and sucking the other until I was squirming under her. She started moving down to the most sensitive part of my body and didn't waste any time as she licked through my folds.

I was a moaning mess. It seems as if all the other times we had sex, this sex goddess was taking it easy on me. I lost count on how much times she made me come. My mind and body was on cloud nine, I was coming down from my high for the umpteenth time and Lauren kissed her way up my body. She paused at my neck, biting and sucking as if trying to mark me.

I grabbed her by her neck and brought her up to kiss me. She deepened it and gripped my waist. She aligned herself to my core and thrusted in. We both moaned as she slowly moved in and out of me. She moved to ear and nibbled on it before she spoke. "Are you okay? I'm not hurting you right?" She said as I was scratching her back.

"No baby. Oh shit! It feels so fucking good!" I moaned as she moved faster. It wasn't until she thrusted deep inside of me that I was chasing my high.

"Harder! Fuck Lo... I'm about to come!" I screamed as I was extremely close to nirvana and I could tell Lauren was too become she began to sloppily thrust into me. But she obeyed and I finally reached my high and it was the best one I have ever had. I don't know if it was the amount of passion that was shared between us, but it was definitely memorable.

"Camz- I'm about to- Oh Shit!"

With that she pulled out and came on me. When she was done releasing she collapsed beside me with her head in my neck.

"Well that's was... Woah..."

A/n WELL... what should happen between the two? When should Lauren find out about the bet ? As always leave comment and ideas and don't forget to vote ✌🏾️